Pitt - Final Regular Season Series

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I’m just glad that our baseball players don’t pay any attention to the stuff typed up by older fans on GT fan message boards.

They play the games, and they play every one of ‘em hard, to the best of their abilities.

The very least all of us fans can—and should always—do is to root for them, and root for them hard, in every game!

“It ain’t over ‘til it’s over.” — Yogi Berra

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Don't keep your thoughts to yourself but you have to stop this "we can't have nice things" crap. And no we are not Charlie Brown. We have had an incredible amount of arm injuries which I partially blame on Howell. But this team will hit it's way to Omaha. Quit crying and get on board this train. It's gonna bee a fun ride!

Wait I’m confused....so is he supposed to shut up or not.....? (n) Or just shut up about anything negative? Yeah that must be it. (y)

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
No hard feelings, but I’m a believer in if you think negative, then negative will happen. That’s part of the culture that CGC is trying to change in the whole athletic dept. GO JACKETS

Lolololol. So if we all just believe hard enough that we will win a natty in every sport it will happen. Everyone try harder please. Funny.