Pitt - Final Regular Season Series

GT Bravo

Jolly Good Fellow
The Pitt pitcher, West has won against FSU and NC the past two Friday's, allowing very few hits or runs.

gtrower

Helluva Engineer
Willingham getting absolutely smoked right now. I agree with leaving him in - can’t **** up the whole series by blowing the bullpen in G1. And our offense is more than good enough to make this up. But Jesus. 20 minutes ago it was 1-2-3 in the T1 and a lead off double for Waddell.

GTBatGirl96

Jolly Good Fellow
k87jDx.gif
I hope that's not how he hurt his back...(tic)

Deleted member 2897

I hate how the game day app says 6-0. It’s 0-6.

The only good thing I can think of right now is that we have 8 more sets of at-bats. But this is pretty sad. We are playing a team that is 3-14 on the road this year and 1-11 in ACC road play. They've only played 1 ACC road series where they weren’t swept, and that was a 1-2 loss. Turrble.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
I hate how the game day app says 6-0. It’s 0-6.

The only good thing I can think of right now is that we have 8 more sets of at-bats. But this is pretty sad. We are playing a team that is 3-14 on the road this year and 1-11 in ACC road play. They've only played 1 ACC road series where they weren’t swept, and that was a 1-2 loss. Turrble.
Well... it doesn't explain the 6 runs allowed; but Pitt has figured out how to win on Fri... with this pitcher.

Deleted member 2897

Well... it doesn't explain the 6 runs allowed; but Pitt has figured out how to win on Fri... with this pitcher.

Yea but 1-11 on the road in ACC play...3-14 overall. Wake put up 20 runs on them LOL. Hopefully this will go like many of their games, where eventually they remember how to lose.