Pitt favored by 8 points

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
What happened against Oregon? Clemson last year? Houston last year?
I hate cherry picking stats, so I'll just say so you honestly not see a difference in their defense from when the last two DCS were there to now? Talent alone will get you up in the stats, talent and good coaching produces defenses that won them their last title.

I honestly think their offense was a bigger problem than their D for them last year.

daBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I honestly think their offense was a bigger problem than their D for them last year.
They certainly were against us. Their offense gave up 5 fumbles last year and we converted 4 of them into touchdowns. One of them was the long TD after Connor's fumble when DJ White ran him down from behind and forced the fumble through the end zone. But the other 3 TD's off of turnovers came on short fields.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
They certainly were against us. Their offense gave up 5 fumbles last year and we converted 4 of them into touchdowns. One of them was the long TD after Connor's fumble when DJ White ran him down from behind and forced the fumble through the end zone. But the other 3 TD's off of turnovers came on short fields.

1) I was talking about FSU in side convo
2) You're talking about Pitt 2yrs ago

GTRanj

Jolly Good Fellow
Yeah, that's my bad, I derailed the thread a bit.