Pitt favored by 8 points

MountPGT1990

Banned
Ouch, looks like we are about to walk into another buzz saw. Lose this one and i think the team throws in the towel and we will be home for the Holidays for the second year in a row. CPJ could have his job on the line next year

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
If GT gets knocked around again GT will finish 5-7 or 6-6 in my opinion. Paul Johnson could be shown the door if GT does worse than 6-6

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Pitt is salivating.

Afraid our guys are approaching a comatose state from CPJ's monotone, noninspiring tutorials about missed assignments. DDSS.

The GT job is tough and requires an inspirational, innovative, adaptive, outside the box dynamo for a coach.

For a coach to see an OL literally rolling on the turf & the D player literally hopping over him and make a tackle - folks that is not missing an assignment.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Don't do this very often but TAKE THE POINTS. We won't need them, but take them anyway just in case there's a handful of freak plays that makes this close. This could very well be the lock of the year pick. GT rolls much like the Vandy game.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Pitt has a good offense, but it's no better than Miami's and their defense is worse. From what I've seen of both teams I think we're slightly better overall.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
We will beat Pitt

I beg to differ. Unfortunately, we really have not been in either of our last two games so I think sometimes this confuses our fan base a bit. We think that because we held Clemson and Miami in the 2nd half we are better than we are. In point of fact, we are the team that got down 23 to Clemson and 21 to Miami by halftime.

I appreciate that the players and the coaches do not give up. I really do. But I think we are not a decent team. Not yet anyway. And the jury is out as to whether we ever will get there this year.

Turnovers are critical, but this team has (sadly) learned how to lose and has not yet learned how to win. (NB-I have no magic elixir to solve that one.)

Pitt wins and it will not be a nail biter in the late stages of the game.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
The last time we played at Pitt we were coming off two losses and Pitt was favored by 4. We won by 28. I'll take the points.

orange14

Jolly Good Fellow
I beg to differ. Unfortunately, we really have not been in either of our last two games so I think sometimes this confuses our fan base a bit. We think that because we held Clemson and Miami in the 2nd half we are better than we are. In point of fact, we are the team that got down 23 to Clemson and 21 to Miami by halftime.

I appreciate that the players and the coaches do not give up. I really do. But I think we are not a decent team. Not yet anyway. And the jury is out as to whether we ever will get there this year.

Turnovers are critical, but this team has (sadly) learned how to lose and has not yet learned how to win. (NB-I have no magic elixir to solve that one.)

ummm down 14 at the half with miami

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer

Clemson, I will give you but we were down by a TD late in the third quarter of the Miami game. I'm not sure how you can argue that we weren't in it.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
On our lads site says Pitt DL are seniors and juniors and have a huge nose tackle.
Sure hope we can get Shaq to play after the game settles down

Offense should do well but not confident about defense.
Take the points!

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
This is going to be a tough game going up to Pitt to play and coming off two losses in a row. I wish I felt more optimistic about it.