Petition: Use Gold as a Primary Color

crut

Helluva Engineer
If by "the goal is to indirectly improve Georgia Tech athletics" you meant "the goal is to satisfy your feelings of self-importance and appease your need to throw an adult temper tantrum" then you might have a point.

Lol wtf is wrong with you dude? If anyone is throwing a temper tantrum it's gotta be you veiled in a mirage of superiority and apathy to effort. I simply took action to help fix an issue. It's a huge fundamental piece of how American society works - when there is an issue somewhere you either vote, use your voice in the media, or create a petition to incite change.

There is a simple but glaring issue with GT athletics that is hindering it's ability to be an elite brand. It can be easily fixed, so let's make that clear to the GTAA. I could care less about any glory from creating a petition. I just want the problem fixed so GT Athletics can be a stronger brand which encourages more people to become fans and more recruits to want to come to its programs.

Last edited:

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
I was thinking of this version of Old Gold
athletic-gold-color-26612-gold-color-code-cmyk-stuff-to-buy-of-athletic-gold-color-150x150.jpg

Honestly, all of this stuff makes my eyeballs hurt after a while, though.

I don't know what that color is but it does not look like what I think of as "Old Gold" but to be honest I kind of like the "Tech Gold" better. My beef is a lack of consistency and WAY too much use of blue.

Dirty Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
If that was serious, then you are not a Tech man at all.

100% serious. You can reference me as a Tech man or “not Tech man at all” and base your decision on my opinion on the color gold. But you won’t find a guy who loves Georgia Tech more and despises uga more than me. I just think gold is ugly as hell.

100% serious. You can reference me as a Tech man or “not Tech man at all” and base your decision on my opinion on the color gold. But you won’t find a guy who loves Georgia Tech more and despises uga more than me. I just think gold is ugly as hell.
WOW, I just cannot understand how you can think gold is ugly. Even if it is, that is and always has been one of our two primary colors, and we are unique in that we are the only FBS school whose primary colors are white and gold. I'm sure some Clemson fans think orange is ugly too, but they proudly wear it, as would I if I were a Clemson fan.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
WOW, I just cannot understand how you can think gold is ugly. Even if it is, that is and always has been one of our two primary colors, and we are unique in that we are the only FBS school whose primary colors are white and gold. I'm sure some Clemson fans think orange is ugly too, but they proudly wear it, as would I if I were a Clemson fan.
I wouldn't even argue with that guy

Dirty Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan

Settle your horses buddy. It’s just my opinion. I don’t think anyone at GT is listening to me so your old man colors are safe. All white for me with some navy.