Per the Ajc: CPJ working through contract extension through 2022

GT_EE78

Banned
And anyone that judges our HC on W-L record alone....is a damn moron in my book.[/QUOTE]

You're right.That W-L record isn't nearly as predictive of future results as those recruitment rankings!

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
Awesome. Good to know that no head coaches should ever be held accountable. lmao.
Remarkable isn't it Iv2! The johnson backers always have excuses for their man! Recruiting?play calling/losses? not johnson's fault, always someone else is to blame.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Remarkable isn't it Iv2! The johnson backers always have excuses for their man! Recruiting?play calling/losses? not johnson's fault, always someone else is to blame.

Well I am a “Johnson backer” and haven’t said such things. As the head coach he is ultimately accountable for everything. Which is why we have switched DCs again, and are pushing for more [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅100)̲̅$̲̅] for recruiting.

Do you really think people are saying he isn’t accountable for everything? I think most of us agree that he is accountable for the result but doesn’t have responsibility to do everything which has been our continued point. Give the man the tools to do the job in the fashion we want before we complain he doesn’t get the results. You don’t race a nascar car in formula one for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk