Paul Johnson's job

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Paul Johnson keeps his job if he goes 8-4 this season. If GT goes 5-7 or 6-6 this season he'll be a dead man walking in 2017.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Just did a major cleanup of this thread which mostly effected posts in the first few pages. Please note that personal attacks against coaches and/or players are against the rules; name calling is a personal attack for those that weren't aware.

Did not give out any warnings as I sympathize with everyone's frustration after this loss regardless of which side of the fence you sit on this topic.

Because he slowed the offense down, allowing Justin to check things before the ball snap. The offense, for the most part, and in spite of Justin's two TERRIBLE fumbles, produced and looked efficient. The defense, though not nearly aggressive enough played good enough to win. When the offense learns to play up-tempo, and they will, then I see us returning to 2014 form.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I'm staying in tonight, so not doing much besides the Clemson/Louisville game and browsing the Swarm...so I grabbed some of my UGA gear from the closet for you.

;)
View attachment 1921
Soooooo I have a very random question. What size is the black fitted hat with the sticker on it with buzz inside the GT? I had that hat and lost it. Was my favorite damn hat. I'll buy if you're willing to part ways and if it's my size.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Because he slowed the offense down, allowing Justin to check things before the ball snap. The offense, for the most part, and in spite of Justin's two TERRIBLE fumbles, produced and looked efficient. The defense, though not nearly aggressive enough played good enough to win. When the offense learns to play up-tempo, and they will, then I see us returning to 2014 form.
JT isn't to blame for one of those and only partly to blame on the other. Both were jailbreaks.

wvGT11

Helluva Engineer
One thing is for sure, if CPJ can't figure out why the O keeps imploding, making mistakes or can't execute then I would be concerned about his future here. Seeing these kind of issues carry over from last year makes me wonder if something just isn't working with his coaching. This team and his offense can compete at the higher level, we have seen that, and its frustrating to not see that happening again