Paul Johnson's job

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Wow, questioning whether or not sidewalk fans are deserving. Lmao.

From firing the coach, to some fans questioning whether or not sidewalk fans "get it like they do"...this thread is officially a train wreck. lol

LOL. Your troll game is as weak as your bulldwags.

Not going to bother to read the earlier posts on this thread, but I personally thought that Johnson did a damn good job of coaching today. Slowing down the offense and making them check off at the line to be sure everybody was on the same page worked great. Maybe they are just not ready to play an up tempo offense yet; hopefully they can learn to out of this experience. I even thought the D played pretty darn good overall. Sadly, "smoov" wasn't so "smoov" on two different possessions today, although I can somewhat excuse him for the fumble on the blind-side blitz. The second one though, just un-frickin-believable. 14 points given up in about 10 seconds. WOW.

Milwaukee

Banned
LOL. Your troll game is as weak as your bulldwags.

I'm staying in tonight, so not doing much besides the Clemson/Louisville game and browsing the Swarm...so I grabbed some of my UGA gear from the closet for you.

;)
20161001_194031.jpg

Milwaukee

Banned
Unless your alumni Milwaukee your are nothing more than a grabbasstic piece of amphibian sh!?.

Lol I know, right? Even if I'm a former season ticket holder, and my Christmas bonus is bigger than said alumni's salary lol.

I'm just being silly, but when people question my allegiance without meeting me it irks me.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Unless your alumni Milwaukee your are nothing more than a grabbasstic piece of amphibian sh!?.

Captain, I think you are taking offense where non exists. That being said, if I'm in the wrong, I'm only one guy. I think most alums would take offense at being judged because of me.

If you're looking for someone who is self righteous and condescending, I suspect you can find a mirror somewhere.

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
I have been a sidewalk fan since the 80's. grew up going to tech games, but did not attend tech for many reasons. I care more than most alums. Also I make a good living as an attorney for a fortune 50 company, but many tech alums assume I am not as smart or have money... that is a huge turn off to many would be sidewalk fans! People you should be bonding with are looking down at you...