Paul Johnson time frame.

What gets CPJ fired or encouraged to resign?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
right on. the fact that we have won 6 of the last 7 at home to them is completely irrelevant. the concept of "clemsoning" is irrelevant as well. Basically, any time they lose is considered clemsoning, which is totally asinine.

if it makes fans feel better to know that we won a lot against them at home over the years, then they are welcome to keep thinking that. in reality, our game this year will likely mirror the one played in Atlanta in 2016.
You are probably right about the upcoming game, but in 2016, a young (probably 20-something years old) Clemson fan sitting near me didn't like it when Dabo let off the gas, because he said he remembered too many times IN HIS LIFETIME when Tech managed to pull it out and beat them, and he didn't want to take any chances. That young man made a helluva lot more sense than the troll on here now.

You are probably right about the upcoming game, but in 2016, a young (probably 20-something years old) Clemson fan sitting near me didn't like it when Dabo let off the gas, because he said he remembered too many times IN HIS LIFETIME when Tech managed to pull it out and beat them, and he didn't want to take any chances. That young man made a helluva lot more sense than the troll on here now.

I can certainly relate to that fan that you are talking about. I think fans of Atlanta sports in general have seen enough of that kind of stuff to feel the same way. The eyeball test, though, is pretty clear in regards to what is going to happen on Saturday.

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Why exactly have the mods not banned an obvious troll who is cussing our team?

RiseUpATL

Banned
2014 was not 10 years ago.

But it was 4 years ago with an NFL OG and great QB. Also Deshaun Watson got hurt and their backup QB was complete crap. Their backup QB is now the number 1 QB recruit in last years class. And do you really want to hang your hat on one win? Look I’m a GT fan too but come on. Be real here.

Why exactly have the mods not banned an obvious troll who is cussing our team?
I've done my part by "reporting" on every post where he spews a bunch of garbage about how we suck. I don't care about other fans participating in the discussion, but I do care about them coming in with the attitude that he does (and I know that I'm a newbie here, but I'm no newbie to GT discussion boards in general).

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
I've done my part by "reporting" on every post where he spews a bunch of garbage about how we suck. I don't care about other fans participating in the discussion, but I do care about them coming in with the attitude that he does (and I know that I'm a newbie here, but I'm no newbie to GT discussion boards in general).
Agreed.

I think it's pretty clear that his point is that those results from the past are irrelevant to where the two programs stand now. That's all he is saying. No one said anything about forfeiting.

agreed. Am tired of always pointing to the past to somehow justify continuing the present. Fact is, our present trend is for 3 losing seasons in 4 years and 3 missed bowls in 4 years in an era where 80 teams get bowl invites.

2014 was nice but both in the past and clearly an outlier. Let's focus on the present and future on how to win games and return to P5 relevancy.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
So, I see how to block someone but can you block someone’s response to the person you blocked without globally blocking the responder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slugboy

Staff member
Blocking done right...

Funnier if you watch the whole video, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.