Pat Narduzzi Joins the Block Haters Club

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I think Nardizzi is trying to work the refs with a preemptive media strike.
Yep, and frankly I don't blame him.

tenor.gif

Deleted member 2897

Well, it seems some here owe Cutcliffe an apology.

I am one of those who owe Cutcliffe an apology. He's still an arrogant bastard who also says negative off-base things about our team, but no need to falsely accuse him of anything. So I apologize to Cutcliffe that because he's such an arrogant bastard that I accidentally attributed something to him that he could have said, but doesn't appear to have.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I am one of those who owe Cutcliffe an apology. He's still an arrogant bastard who also says negative off-base things about our team, but no need to falsely accuse him of anything. So I apologize to Cutcliffe that because he's such an arrogant bastard that I accidentally attributed something to him that he could have said, but doesn't appear to have.
Yeah,Coach Cut is a nice guy and a very good head coach but is really arrogant(y)

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I hope you never have to apologize to me. Particularly online.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Had Benson actually made contact, that would have been a textbook example of a "chop block" and rightfully deserving of a penalty. IMHO

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
OK, the look on Jimbo's face is priceless but was he reacting to something Coach Cutclliffe said or just the demeanor of his handshake and quick exit?
Cutcliffe was pissed about the 45-7 beating they took in the ACC Championship game so he just shook and walked immediately. Shocked Jimbo a bit.

augustabuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yes, lots of teams try to do something similar. Basically they just say "don't let the OL get by you to the second level". How do you do that when the OL is purposefully trying to not block you but go by you? You grab on and hold. I am pretty sure we've complained to the league office about this before, which is probably why a lot of the alleged chop blocks we commit don't get called. Our opponents see that happen but don't realize that what their DL are doing is illegal and getting themselves in a bad situation, and then go on to complain that we are just getting away with chop blocks all day.
Yep!

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
Narduzzi or no, I just discovered that I can't get the game either streamed or on cable unless I add channels, all streaming. The game was moved from ESPNU which i get to ESPNCE3, that I have to buy. If all the games were there I would, reluctantly. But this one I will have to miss. This is a first, even for ESPN. Moving a game in a league it is contracted with to a premium pay channel? Take that thumb in the eye, ACC.