Pastner with Hip-Hop Stars

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
hahaha you probably have heard Panda by Desiigner and Quavo is 1/3 of the rap group Migos(who are partially responsible for the creation of the dab). If you look them up and listen to their songs, Quavo will let you know about 20 times that it's his turn on a verse.
P.S. Desiigner is from NY, but is probably visiting his broads in Atlanta

I do know Shump -er- Desiigner. I know of the Migos but don't really know what they look like. Although I guess I should've recognized him from that episode of Atlanta.

Cool story bro time. Once I was coming up that stupid escalator in Hartsfield and I heard a rumbling in the crowd. Apparently the Migos were coming through right in front of me. I'm probably in a few selfies other people were taking. (Just look for the disgruntled brutha who was just tryna get home.) This was before they got really popular though. Does this mean I was down with Migos from the start?

Clearly the answer is 'yes'.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
THIS WHAT THE FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDS TO DO!!!!! MAKE GT ATLANTA'S TEAM by embracing the music culture not just hiphop.

Quavo is a member of the rap group Migos.
You are 100% right. I remember T.I. on the sidelines when PJ first got here. We need that again but a lot of that has to do with winning and making the GT name pop with fans in the city.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
IMG_0432.JPG

Be cool man.

IMG_0431.JPG

Like this?

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
THIS WHAT THE FOOTBALL TEAM NEEDS TO DO!!!!! MAKE GT ATLANTA'S TEAM by embracing the music culture not just hiphop.

Quavo is a member of the rap group Migos.

Ahhh..Okay, see I know Migos, I just didn't know their individual names.

Handsome & Wealthy is that JAM...

"Don't know why I came in this club with you, girl"

"Is it cause I cook like a Professor"

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Not totally related, nor am I sure of the veracity of it, but this is floating out there on twitter...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Are those guys musicians or???????

Rap artists but I don't know if I should be upset at the Inkster over Young Thug. (Apparently dtm and Cuse thought I was joking.)

I'm pretty sure YT is the one that wears dresses and whatnot. Not sure why that's .... well, I just don't know enough to comment I guess.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
Bob Dylan is winner of 2016 Nobel Prize in Literature. Really well deserved.

Now what's all this about one of our players with a bad hip and is now hopping? Who is it and can he play Saturday?