Pastner Wardrobe Watch

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Ugh, can you listen and post a recap. Not sure I have enough brain cells to afford losing them by listening to ATL sports radio.
Ahh.. Hugh Douglas. The same guy who recently asked Paul Johnson "Why does your offense get bogged down in the 2nd half?". To which CPJ lit him up, poetically. Hugh backtracked and said he was thinking of the Miami game "because it was the last one GT played". This conversation happened the week following the GT/WF game when GT scored four 2nd half TDs. Here's to you, Hugh :clown::poop:

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
Ahh.. Hugh Douglas. The same guy who recently asked Paul Johnson "Why does your offense get bogged down in the 2nd half?". To which CPJ lit him up, poetically. Hugh backtracked and said he was thinking of the Miami game "because it was the last one GT played". This conversation happened the week following the GT/WF game when GT scored four 2nd half TDs. Here's to you, Hugh :clown::poop:
The best thing he does is try to talk about the braves when you can tell he didn't watch any of the game. "Yeah John, I think if they hit better, and can pitch better, to go along with solid defense they can win"
That is what we call an inside scoop

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

The best thing he does is try to talk about the braves when you can tell he didn't watch any of the game. "Yeah John, I think if they hit better, and can pitch better, to go along with solid defense they can win"
That is what we call an inside scoop

I am dumber for having read these posts. KThxBye ... oh, great. Now I only tlk in txt language. #YOLO :facepalm:

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
No kidding. Do we have to wait until summer for the new stuff to show up?
Not that I was shopping, but the official store has "Coliseum" branded polos and Russell jerseys: www.ramblinwreckstore.com/COLLEGE_GA_Tech_Yellow_Jackets_Mens_Polos/Mens_Colosseum_Navy_Georgia_Tech_Yellow_Jackets_Down_Swing_Polo

Yeah one thing I am looking forward to is consistent sizing on apparel. Champion/Russell/Fanatics all that stuff is all over the map and then after one wash an XL turns into a medium.

Although my Champion GT sweats are just about the favorite of pants I have.

slugboy

Staff member
I believe there is still about 3 months on the Russell contract. I don't think anything changes before then.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Haven't listened to it yet, but CJP appeared on a podcast hosted by former Wheeler head coach, Doug Lipscomb.