Pastner Wardrobe Watch

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
He'd better not get an R tat. Hard to get those things off. :)

I'm assuming he and his family haven't even had a chance to look for a house yet. Once he has a place to live I'll assume he'll, like, buy some clothes.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
image.jpeg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
What if all the pictures were taken on the same day but randomly sent out on different days to make it seem as if he only has one shirt and one pair of pants? He's mind f&@king all of us!

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow
What if all the pictures were taken on the same day but randomly sent out on different days to make it seem as if he only has one shirt and one pair of pants? He's mind f&@king all of us!
It looks to me like he has two pair of pants (one navy, one black), one polo, and one courtside casual set.

Here's what happened. Memphis said their contribution to his salary could not be used for GT logo clothing (he has to provide receipts, see), so he's waiting for his first AA check to buy clothes.

:D

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
This is going to turn into a Jim Harbaugh in khakis thing, isn't it?

All that's missing now is Josh Pastner wardrobe night next season. Student section has to show up in pleated slacks and a GT Polo and they get a free pizza and Coke.

Yeah, man. I bet you've been sitting on a closet full of black zubaz just waiting to break 'em out.

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Not sure what the constant Zubaz refs are about. His pants ain't Zubaz. Look like Dockers or similar. Zubaz were the crazy zebra striped sweats that coaches wore in the 90's, weren't they?