Pastner Wardrobe Watch

Deleted member 2897

Nike polo with bball shorts. Bold Move.

Ohhh boy. I have been really worried about his home life (or lack thereof) with all the comments I read about recruiting. Literally like every top 2018 and 2019 guy we are chasing mentions how much they appreciate Josh coming to all their games. I swear its physically impossible for him to be everywhere that everybody says he is. And his wife would never let him leave the house dressed like this. So this picture backs up my fears that he is sleeping in the office, on the court, in his car - wherever he needs to in order to get the job done.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Ohhh boy. I have been really worried about his home life (or lack thereof) with all the comments I read about recruiting. Literally like every top 2018 and 2019 guy we are chasing mentions how much they appreciate Josh coming to all their games. I swear its physically impossible for him to be everywhere that everybody says he is. And his wife would never let him leave the house dressed like this. So this picture backs up my fears that he is sleeping in the office, on the court, in his car - wherever he needs to in order to get the job done.
Josh+Pastner+6.jpg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Seen his ole lady? I'd walk around puffed up a bit too

HAHA...James Franklin, when he was at Vandy, said he didn't like hiring assistant coaches that didn't have attractive wives. His reasoning was if a guy wasn't confident enough or had the ability to get an attractive girlfriend, he probably wouldn't have the ability to land stud recruits. Of course, that went over well...

https://usatoday30.usatoday.com/spo...-franklin-wives-vanderbilt-apology/55324764/1