Pastner vs Crean

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Hes projected top 5 pick some places. Espns latest mock had him #3, but thats just bc they wanted to mock Lamelo to the knicks at 4.

Saw him play in HS since he was a sophomore. Was an elite talent then as he is now . Wanted him desperately for GT.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
So same team, except replace Banks with Cole? Any other new players coming who are expected to contribute?

Currently we will have 4 additions. Sjolund, Gigiberia, Maxwell, and Meka. I suspect the first 3 will all have pretty good chances of earning time. Gigiberia will almost certainly play as we are losing our only real center. Sjolund will be older and more familiar with the system than the others. I think he'll give us another alternative on the wing to Usher/Parham/Moore. Personally, I could very easily see Maxwell sliding into a spark plug off the bench kind of player. IMO it'll be hardest for Meka to earn time next year.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
So same team, except replace Banks with Cole? Any other new players coming who are expected to contribute?

This is just my personal opinion.

in ACC games we have the following min per game avg
Jose 35.3
Mike 34.9
Moses 31.7
Banks 30.9
Usher 26.8
Parham 25.4
Cole 11.9
Moore 10.9
Note the avg come to more than 200 min as only Moses, James and Bubba played in every ACC Game.

I think GT is likely to move Moses to the 5 spot and he is likely to split his time between 5 and 4. I think Evan could see his min double next year. I think Usher will split time at the 3 and 4 spots. GT also played a decent amount of 3 guard lineups this season with Jose, Mike and Bubba. I think we will see even more 3-guard lineups next year as I think Tristan Maxwell will earn playing time with his scoring abilities.

Saba Gigiberia probably gets min similar to what Evan got this year. Whether Moore gets more min depends upon how much he improves and how quickly Maxwell can contribute on offense.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

I like this, but I've been 'round too long to think no bumps in the road will happen.

Sorry, techster but I been hurt too many times by my beloved basket jackets. :(

C'mon, man. I know it's not just me. Things are setting up just too well for next year.