Pastner vs Crean

LibertyTurns

Banned
Ah yes. Thanks.

Here’s a good article about the worst teams to ever have a number one recruit on their team.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...e-fultz-in-no-1-overall-non-tourney-club/amp/
I don’t really follow pro basketball but he got picked up by the Magic so he’s been on the news down here. Looked up his history again at the end of last year when the 76’ers traded him to Magic after his shoulder deal. I have a casual interest in the 76’ers because I grew up near Philly and my Father would take us to an occasional game when he scored some free tickets. Amazing how many top draft picks that outfit has squandered over the years.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
for what it's worth, Kentucky is three and 0 since they got in conference

eh, Mississippi State (go ahead and give me hell people) Vanderbilt and then a game against Florida without Keyontae when UK gets Brooks back. Not sure I’m a believer given this streak...

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
UGA got their face stomped in at home against a bad USCe team last week. I got lucky and got to watch said beat down. Crean can’t sniff Pastners jock.

pastner is a quality coach and if he continues to recruit well we will be a perennial tourney team. We are still ascending IMO.

when pastners players shoot better FG% than the other team CJP wins. It’s a fact. Has his players play good D and get transition buckets. Recipe for winning.