Jose 35.3
Mike 34.9
Moses 31.7
Banks 30.9
Usher 26.8
Parham 25.4
Cole 11.9
Moore 10.9
Note the avg come to more than 200 min as only Moses, James and Bubba played in every ACC Game.

I think GT is likely to move Moses to the 5 spot and he is likely to split his time between 5 and 4. I think Evan could see his min double next year. I think Usher will split time at the 3 and 4 spots. GT also played a decent amount of 3 guard lineups this season with Jose, Mike and Bubba. I think we will see even more 3-guard lineups next year as I think Tristan Maxwell will earn playing time with his scoring abilities.

Saba Gigiberia probably gets min similar to what Evan got this year. Whether Moore gets more min depends upon how much he improves and how quickly Maxwell can contribute on offense.

I think this is conceptually correct. We will play a lot of 4 out with Moses at the 5 and hope that we iremprove on offense more than we worsen on D - which we will without Banks. It will be a very happy surprise if Saba is able to play more than 10 min or so per game. We will have 3 proven commodities in Jose, DeVoe and Moses - the other 2 spots are going to be wide open for Bubba to regain his scoring touch, Moore to make his long awaited improvement or Maxwell to come in with guns blazing.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
This is just my personal opinion.

in ACC games we have the following min per game avg
Jose 35.3
Mike 34.9
Moses 31.7
Banks 30.9
Usher 26.8
Parham 25.4
Cole 11.9
Moore 10.9
Note the avg come to more than 200 min as only Moses, James and Bubba played in every ACC Game.

I think GT is likely to move Moses to the 5 spot and he is likely to split his time between 5 and 4. I think Evan could see his min double next year. I think Usher will split time at the 3 and 4 spots. GT also played a decent amount of 3 guard lineups this season with Jose, Mike and Bubba. I think we will see even more 3-guard lineups next year as I think Tristan Maxwell will earn playing time with his scoring abilities.

Saba Gigiberia probably gets min similar to what Evan got this year. Whether Moore gets more min depends upon how much he improves and how quickly Maxwell can contribute on offense.

I think this is conceptually correct. We will play a lot of 4 out with Moses at the 5 and hope that we iremprove on offense more than we worsen on D - which we will without Banks. It will be a very happy surprise if Saba is able to play more than 10 min or so per game. We will have 3 proven commodities in Jose, DeVoe and Moses - the other 2 spots are going to be wide open for Bubba to regain his scoring touch, Moore to make his long awaited improvement or Maxwell to come in with guns blazing.
What about Asanti Price? Does anyone think he can develop into an ACC level player? I like his athleticism. I hope he finds his shooting stroke and can earn some playing time and make the most of it.

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck

Jose 35.3
Mike 34.9
Moses 31.7
Banks 30.9
Usher 26.8
Parham 25.4
Cole 11.9
Moore 10.9

losing banks is huge. he changed the game on defense. as soon as he goes out of the game, Pitt starts powering it down low.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
"Yeah but .... didja know I coached Wade and Oladipo? Gimme a kiss ..." - Crea(p)n

Recruiting wise he is trying to do the same thing he did last spring - convince the #1 player in the next class to re-classify to the current class and come play for UGA.
He had 2021 #1 Jon Kuminga on an unofficial visit last night. He's also been after 2021 #9 Mike Foster really hard as well. He would happily take one of them if they would come.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Recruiting wise he is trying to do the same thing he did last spring - convince the #1 player in the next class to re-classify to the current class and come play for UGA.
He had 2021 #1 Jon Kuminga on an unofficial visit last night. He's also been after 2021 #9 Mike Foster really hard as well. He would happily take one of them if they would come.
Are we in the running for either? If not, why not?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Why in the world would Kuminga go to UGA? He could pick any school / team / coach he wants. If he reclasses and ends up at Kentucky or Kansas? Yup. I can see that easily. UGA? WTF?

You're a $mart cookie. I'm $ure you can $u$$ it out.

I'm $sure Edward$ had $imilar rea$on$ for e$chewing $uperior offer$ when he $prang for the dog$.

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck

Jose 35.3
Mike 34.9
Moses 31.7
Banks 30.9
Usher 26.8
Parham 25.4
Cole 11.9
Moore 10.9

We need to get a big body at the 5 next year if not you really risk getting Moses in foul trouble. It will be nice to finally have two contributing guards next year. I think Maxwell will be as good as advertised. But I really think Asanti will be our missing link off the bench next year. I also think if Moore doesn’t develop offensively next year his minutes will go to sjolund.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

We are not recruiting either one.

i would be surprised if Kuminga ended up at UGA. Duke and KY are both after him and his brother signed with Texas Tech.

Foster they have a real shot at. He has said UGA has been the most consistent school recruiting him. That being said he doesn't appear to be done. He recently visited Marquette (he's a WI native playing BB at a prep school in AZ) and is visiting Baylor now.

Both are expected to play on the Nike EYBL circuit this spring and may not make a final decision on whether they are going to reclassify until late spring or summer.

tbglover

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm not sure how Georgia is mentioned with either. Foster is a player from Milwaukee who was considered the Top player in the 2021 class as a freshman. Somewhere around that time he committed to Arizona State. But in 2018 he decided to decommit. Since then his recruitment has remained open and he's slipped from the #1 guy to a top 10 player and ended up at Hillcrest Prep in Arizona. Don't know when Georgia got involved.
As for Kuminga he's been the #1 player in the class and as someone stated can go anywhere he wants whether he wants to reclassify or not. He is teammates with Bretner Mutombo who Tech has been recruiting but ag
We are not recruiting either one.

i would be surprised if Kuminga ended up at UGA. Duke and KY are both after him and his brother signed with Texas Tech.

Foster they have a real shot at. He has said UGA has been the most consistent school recruiting him. That being said he doesn't appear to be done. He recently visited Marquette (he's a WI native playing BB at a prep school in AZ) and is visiting Baylor now.

Both are expected to play on the Nike EYBL circuit this spring and may not make a final decision on whether they are going to reclassify until late spring or summer.
Foster was also committed to Arizona State for awhile.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
I'm not sure how Georgia is mentioned with either. Foster is a player from Milwaukee who was considered the Top player in the 2021 class as a freshman. Somewhere around that time he committed to Arizona State. But in 2018 he decided to decommit. Since then his recruitment has remained open and he's slipped from the #1 guy to a top 10 player and ended up at Hillcrest Prep in Arizona. Don't know when Georgia got involved.
As for Kuminga he's been the #1 player in the class and as someone stated can go anywhere he wants whether he wants to reclassify or not. He is teammates with Bretner Mutombo who Tech has been recruiting but ag

Foster was also committed to Arizona State for awhile.
$urprising? Like how l$u came out of obscurity a few years back? Auburn? Bama? $ec it just pay$ more? Is that how their slogan goes?

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Actually, Goodman is incorrect. For post-season consideration UGA is only 14-16. There win over Chaminade in Hawaii does not count toward post-season (like GT's win over Morehouse). They would have to win three games just to get eligible (3 wins and 1 loss would make then 17-17). Realistically it is win the SEC Tourney or the season is over.

GT likely would have made the NIT if they had decided not to drop the post season ban appeal and could have potentially made the NCAA win a run to Saturday. But I do think Standsbury made the smart call.

cyclejacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Actually, Goodman is incorrect. For post-season consideration UGA is only 14-16. There win over Chaminade in Hawaii does not count toward post-season (like GT's win over Morehouse). They would have to win three games just to get eligible (3 wins and 1 loss would make then 17-17). Realistically it is win the SEC Tourney or the season is over.

I believe the last time they won the SEC tournament was with a bottom feeder team coached by Felton. Unfortunately that was at the old Thrillerdome (AMC) where it was moved due to weather related complications. Hopefully a similar reversal of fortune is not in the works.

Although I'm sure the fanbase is disappointed in their season, the athletic department is probably happy with the record attendance they had this year.