Only off topic coversations!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If you want a glimpse into a coach's hiring process, this is a good article. Also explains why Key was slow to hire is assistants. It's not just about X's and O's. I would assume Key's hiring process is very similar to Saban's.

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
Our defensive recruiting over the next few weeks, maybe several mos just got real interesting IMO. Got a feeling these guys are getting ready to put a very different looking defense on the field this fall. Exciting times on the flats!! Go Jackets!!

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Still feel like he ends up on defense, but that is just based on our roster, incoming transfers and positions of need. If he can play OLB or as hybrid rush end then he could have shot at playing as a freshman.
I think he will be evaluated on both sides of the ball and will play where the staff, along with Luke's input, will give him the best chance to play at the next level.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Still feel like he ends up on defense, but that is just based on our roster, incoming transfers and positions of need. If he can play OLB or as hybrid rush end then he could have shot at playing as a freshman.
Agree but he looked awful good and skillful as a WR/TE in some the videos I've seen of him.