On To Louisville

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Their Q hasn’t played a full season either. Which really doesn’t necessarily mean much. The longest he’s been was starting 7/7 games Covid year at Oregon, and a lot of their fans thought the backup should be playing. His other years he’s unfortunately gone down with the injury bug after about 4 games. He did put up a good stat line against Ole Miss in the Texas Bowl in 2022. 242 pass and 111 rush. We’ll have our hands full.

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Last year UL had a stout defense, have they lost some of those starters?
Their leading tackler from last year's game at the Benz transferred to Cincy. Other than that, they appear to have many of their starters back. My impression of their defensive abilities this year is based on a condensed game that only shows successful plays by each offense. However, they allowed the Jax State QB to run for over 100 yards and had trouble tackling him. They still managed to limit scoring to a pair of TDs.

I expect with a week off the Louisville coaches will have time to address some of their shortcomings in advance of our game.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
I don’t have a great feeling about this game. Hope it’s just me. Had we handled Syracuse I’d have been more optimistic, but our interior rush offense hasn’t really gelled (we have now seen FSU DL isn’t really all that).

We’re gonna need some wrinkles offensively and we KNOW we are going to give up points. We don’t yet have all he guys we really need on that side of the ball. Okus, our D never really adjusted in the Syracuse game, which means if we stick to that plan we’ll get picked apart (again).
Understood. We haven’t pushed through to the next level yet. This game we will either show progress or reinforce our several deficiencies.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
Brohm is a very good coach. He will have Louisville well prepared got the game against us! Brohm works wonders with QBs. Expect his QB to be very good. Louisville had a great year in the Transfer Portal. If they come tougher as a team they will be a very good team. Brohm got them to the ACC Championship game his first season with a Transfer QB.

This will be one of our toughest games on our schedule! We will need our A Game to win! Go Jackets!

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Brohm is a very good coach. He will have Louisville well prepared got the game against us! Brohm works wonders with QBs. Expect his QB to be very good. Louisville had a great year in the Transfer Portal. If they come tougher as a team they will be a very good team. Brohm got them to the ACC Championship game his first season with a Transfer QB.

This will be one of our toughest games on our schedule! We will need our A Game to win! Go Jackets!
A transfer QB who he recruited and coached for two years at Purdue.
Not to take anything away from him (ok maybe a little)… just adding context. Plummer was about the best possible scenario for his first year at Lville. Couldn’t script it much better.
Overall, point taken, though.

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
In addition to more emphasis on the pass game, I'd like to see King checking to see if a running lane has opened while he's looking for a receiver. He's a good open field runner and a big gain from a quarterback tuck and run is demoralizing for the defense.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer

So Did FSU. :ROFLMAO: