Ole Miss @ GT

GTrob21

Helluva Engineer
Just poor coaching all around. Coach is a great assistant coach, but he is in way over his head as a head coach. I feel for our student-athletes. They deserve better and shame on the hill for allowing GT to sink to such a low. A good coach will make GT into a top 25 team. We have a great institute to sell, and we are in the middle of one of the best-recruiting grounds in the USA. It is a failure of our administration and the coaching staff. So ban me if you want, but until we recognize the truth, we will continue to be embarrassed on national Television and irrelevant to college football. Ole miss is light years ahead of us.

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
We look out of shape, which is on Caralla. Just play the freshman DT's. And for gods sake get Malik Rutherford on the field more he's wide *** open all the time.

Lil G

Jolly Good Fellow
The most ELITE thing about GT right now is the mods absolutely scrambling to rid all the negativity off this board lmao
Comrades, if you’re just waiting for the next coach like me, never stop supporting! We rolled the dice on a social media hype man, and we will learn from it and focus on football for the next hire. Someone who balances discipline with recruiting/love. THWG, I’ll check back in when he/it is gone.

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
Boy, it’s really bad. I mean, bad.

Could anyone please explain to me how on Earth our Georgia Tech football team gets two delay of game penalties on fourth down punting situations?

We don’t even have the ability to get a punt off on time on fourth down?? And TWICE??

JVTGT

Georgia Tech Fan
I know we don’t look good, but the announcers on ABC are brutal toward GT.
They aren’t saying anything we wouldn’t say. Play calling and effort is atrocious. They’ve said everything short or fire Geoff Collins which at this point is inevitable

Lil G

Jolly Good Fellow
Last thing before I go. Is there a forfeit or throw in the towel rule? Asking for a friend so pls don’t ban me

Vespidie

Jolly Good Fellow
Boy, it’s really bad. I mean, bad.

Could anyone please explain to me how our Georgia Tech football team gets two delay of game penalties on fourth down punting situations?

We don’t even have the ability to get a punt off on time on fourth down?? And TWICE??
Kind of a check valve in an effort not to have the punt blocked again.