• 15764.jpeg
    15764.jpeg
    486 KB · Views: 83
  • 15764.jpeg
    15764.jpeg
    486 KB · Views: 79

jacket_fan

Ramblin' Wreck
The team and coaching staff have the opportunity this week to put all of these naysayers to rest. This could be the win that puts Tech on the path to a bowl. Maybe I am getting optimistic after the upsets by other teams so far this year, but a well played game on defense and Sims performing CCL's offense, could provide the recipe to put those, like me, to rest. An upset on Saturday changes everything.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
The team and coaching staff have the opportunity this week to put all of these naysayers to rest. This could be the win that puts Tech on the path to a bowl. Maybe I am getting optimistic after the upsets by other teams so far this year, but a well played game on defense and Sims performing CCL's offense, could provide the recipe to put those, like me, to rest. An upset on Saturday changes everything.
Will the players have eye of the eye of the tiger look.

The gt 16 team had it after the weak sause 15 year. Didnt win them all.

Maybe Sims will flash "Like the Boss".

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
Analysis:
  1. The Tech offense line is young. They may be decent in a month, but not yet.
  2. The TEs aren't helping.
  3. We have no play makers at WR. The staff has made that point. McCollum is consistent, but we need more than one.
  4. Sims is better, but still makes questionable decisions and is erratic. He is a great athlete. The staff must use that skill.
  5. Smith is good, but they aren't going to let him get (more) banged up today with a lot of reps.
  6. We are OK at most positions on D
  7. Thomas and White are good. Seniors matter on D.
  8. We have some depth on D, but it doesn't matter if the O can't use clock.
The O has been disappointing. I don't predict scores, but I can't see a win today. I hope I am wrong.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Analysis:
  1. The Tech offense line is young. They may be decent in a month, but not yet.
  2. The TEs aren't helping.
  3. We have no play makers at WR. The staff has made that point. McCollum is consistent, but we need more than one.
  4. Sims is better, but still makes questionable decisions and is erratic. He is a great athlete. The staff must use that skill.
  5. Smith is good, but they aren't going to let him get (more) banged up today with a lot of reps.
  6. We are OK at most positions on D
  7. Thomas and White are good. Seniors matter on D.
  8. We have some depth on D, but it doesn't matter if the O can't use clock.
The O has been disappointing. I don't predict scores, but I can't see a win today. I hope I am wrong.
How about Sims gets in the zone and has a UNC type game, the young OL blocks better and there's no more winded guys left in, someone stuck their size 13 up the WRs butts and they run their routes today, Smith has a blowout game & shreds Ole Piss' swiss cheese D, we keep getting sacks and TFLs, Ole Piss' gets pressured and folds like a cheap tent, makes several crucial mistakes because they're supposed to whip us & we steal this one??????

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Gotta get a good game out of the OL today to have a chance.