Okogie makes USA Under 19 team.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
I know not everybody is a big Calipari fan, but I think it will be great for him to get a summer of coaching from Cal and playing with these guys.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
5 minutes in & USA is getting a challenege, tied 13 all. Josh is in the game, prior to timeout. Link to livestream.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
the rims sound like outdoor rims at the park - like they ought to have chain nets. :)

Josh playing pretty well but I think he got frustrated when he didn't get a couple of calls

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I don't know what his final stat line will look like, but I just don't think this is Josh's day.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I fully expect him to put his name in the draft after this upcoming season. Get feed back and leave after his Jr year.
I agree with this, but you may have already known that.

I think testing the waters after this year will be prudent because either it'll be time to go or he'll learn what else he needs to do to get a real crack at the NBA.

Getting back to today's game, it was not a good showing statistically, but he did stay after it on defense, despite just seeming off today.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Not a huge day for Josh today. Struggled a bit with his shot but still played with the intangibles we have come to expect. Some assists and rebounds. A block, took a charge, saved a ball to our team. Not a ton of minutes but he came in when Mali cut it to 17 and on 3 straight plays to close the half he had an assist to Wdwards, took a charge and had a dunk to close the half and the US was back up over 20 at the half.