OK, #BCvsGT Postgame. BC wins 41-30

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
Positives: I thought Tatum looked good in limited action. Saw several very nice form tackles that we flat out don't see very often. Kaleb Edwards also looked good in limited action.

Gibbs returning one to the house was fun.

Negatives: We can't be any worse on defense. Almost zero defensive pressure all game, and complete breakdowns in the secondary.

How on Earth is that "targeting" against Eley?
It was, he led with his helmet

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
A lot of good quotes in the article, but here is the conclusion:

“At some point, though, a coach must show he’s more than a recruiter/salesman. He needs, you know, to coach. Or pretty soon those prospects will focus on the won-loss record and think, “Maybe the grass is greener outside the 404.” Tech better start winning in 2022. In the grand scheme, there can be no real progress without W’s.”

Animal02

Banned
It was targeting cause he made forceable contact with the crown of his head to the head and neck area of another player. The biggest issue is how was the hit on Dylan earlier in the game not targeting. The refs even had plenty of time to make the call cause of the injury timeout.

The refs were absolutely horrible this game again. However at least they were horrible across the board instead of just against us like usual.
At that point, it is not the refs on the field, it is the guys in the booth. It should have been reviewed.

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
But, But we own the 404. As much as I hate Mark Bradley he is spot on someone in our
aa needs to wake up

Jmonty71

Banned
Hey..... If I score 50 on a test and then 51 and then 52.... Can I claim its progress and get a pass????? Just using his rational.....

jacket38

Jolly Good Fellow
Could be a fun promotion. Get the fans involved at halftime... Select a seat number at random for a chance to take a shot at (tackling) Thacker and Collins.

/
Honestly might actually attend a game… better than watching the 3-9 “culture” we’ve been working on relentlessly

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
The first couple of series looked good. We were getting Gibbs in space, letting him do what he is best at. It was working. Somehow, we stopped doing that and started tripping over ourselves again. Play calling is still baffling at times. Clock management at the end of the 1st half...HS coaches can do a better job. Have a play ready to go or call a time out. What a waste.

The D is all over the place. Either overly agressive and racking up penalties or blowing coverages and touch tackling. It would be nice to see the opposing team's punter a few times in a game. Thacker seems like a good guy, and someday he may be a good DC but right now he is in way over his head.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
I need someone to explain the rush four (that likely won’t get home) and sit in soft zone behind it defensive scheme. The DBs are setup for failure any time you do that. Most D1 QB’s will do well against that look.
This!!! we have good players this scheme sucks

jacket38

Jolly Good Fellow
….elite….
….effort…..
……juice……
…….Temple……
…….I love those guys……
……Mississippi State…..
…….greatest transformation in the history of the world…….
…progress……

What did I miss without watching it??
“Another close game got away from us”
“Key plays that hurt us”
“Compete high level”
“Critical plays cost us”
“Young guys got SIGNIFICANT burn”

**dodges all the tough questions*