Offseason Media 2024

ThatGuy

Ramblin' Wreck

Will we perhaps see some Irish “sidewalk fan” support for GT?

So awesome.

As a heads up to everyone on here, companies assign weight to marketing efforts like Youtube videos based on number of views, and number of "Likes" assigned to the video by watchers (same thing goes with Xitter and Facebook and Instagram and other social media posts).

I noticed this video has 45K views (good!) and 24 likes (not so great).

So if you've watched it, take a moment to go to Youtube and give it a quick "thumbs up." It's a small thing (and really a meaningless metric in the grand scheme of things)...but it does actually pay dividends over the long term for perception of GT and its fan engagement.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
It’s a joke, and pretty funny honestly. GSU fans probably say stuff like that all the time because they know Turner field still has a lot of baseball feel. I hope they keep adding onto it and making it a cool place to be. I want them to be a good program.

Lil G

Ramblin' Wreck
From what I understand, this will be the best O-line talent and depth we’ve had in a very long time.

And said O-line just so happens to be leading to my favorite backfield in a very long time. Damn I’m excited.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I just hope we can replace Dontae with a really good back. His NFL time was faster than I would have expected. He was a good hard runner that had above average speed. He was a difference maker in the second half of the season when he finally saw the field.

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow
I just hope we can replace Dontae with a really good back. His NFL time was faster than I would have expected. He was a good hard runner that had above average speed. He was a difference maker in the second half of the season when he finally saw the field.
Early practice accounts say FR Anthony Carrie already looks like that dude. He has the prospect pedigree, and seems like a really good guy from his vlogs. I’m really rooting for him.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
Early practice accounts say FR Anthony Carrie already looks like that dude. He has the prospect pedigree, and seems like a really good guy from his vlogs. I’m really rooting for him.
And he just has a great name for a running back. I can hear it now, "Carrie carries the ball...he's at the 10, the 5, TOUCHDOWN!!"