Offseason Media 2024

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Yes it does, just harder to do with what is happening with college sports.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member

stinger78

Helluva Engineer

apatriot1776

Jolly Good Fellow

9. GEORGIA TECH: 7-5 (5-3)

Wins: Georgia State, VMI, Duke, at Louisville, UNC, at Syracuse, at Virginia Tech
Losses: Florida State, Notre Dame, at Georgia, Miami, North Carolina State

This is one of the best Georgia Tech teams in years, but it faces an uphill battle for bowl eligibility against an absolute gauntlet in 2024. The Yellow Jackets project to win toss-ups against Louisville, UNC and Virginia Tech. However, Brent Key's crew faces CFP contenders in the first five weeks and hits several ACC title contenders in Miami and NC State shortly after. Georgia Tech is the only ACC team in our toughest overall schedule ranking, and it ranks No. 6 overall.

gtchem05

Jolly Good Fellow

Wins: Georgia State, VMI, Duke, at Louisville, UNC, at Syracuse, at Virginia Tech

This is one of the best Georgia Tech teams in years, but it faces an uphill battle for bowl eligibility against an absolute gauntlet in 2024. The Yellow Jackets project to win toss-ups against Louisville, UNC and Virginia Tech. However, Brent Key's crew faces CFP contenders in the first five weeks and hits several ACC title contenders in Miami and NC State shortly after. Georgia Tech is the only ACC team in our toughest overall schedule ranking, and it ranks No. 6 overall.
This is one of the more optimistic outlooks I have seen published, and given the difficulty of our schedule, I would be happy with such an outcome. My personal gold-shaded optimism has me thinking we can do even better, however. Very excited about this upcoming season!

yeti92

Helluva Engineer

Pretty reasonable assessment, though I'm sure some of the teams in columns A and B will end up flipped.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
This is one of the more optimistic outlooks I have seen published, and given the difficulty of our schedule, I would be happy with such an outcome. My personal gold-shaded optimism has me thinking we can do even better, however. Very excited about this upcoming season!
IMO, it all depends on the D which has a big TBD beside it. With a more consistent D we likely win 2-3 more games last year.