Official Offseason Uni Thread

No, I don't. I was using them as an example of how many people would confuse them as GT as they would Auburn to us, which is pretty much nobody.

You acknowledge that the 90 team and 14 team wore blue, I don't know what else to tell you. For the last 3 decades blue has been one of our colors. Stop yelling at the clouds dude, navy blue is part of who we are.
It may be, but I don't have to like it, and I am not alone.

Yes. You and three other geezers are pissed about the new unis. We get it.
If you think the women's basketball team wearing all blue unis in the WNIT final two years ago was representative of Tech, then I really don't know what to say. Not only were they blue, but they were butt ugly, looking like something bought at a cheap sporting goods store. If they hadn't had "Tech" on them, they could have easily passed as Notre Dame or Navy.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
If you think the women's basketball team wearing all blue unis in the WNIT final two years ago was representative of Tech, then I really don't know what to say. Not only were they blue, but they were butt ugly, looking like something bought at a cheap sporting goods store. If they hadn't had "Tech" on them, they could have easily passed as Notre Dame or Navy.
Exactly, when we wear navy we look like 65 other teams

65Jacket

GT Athlete
I was told by someone at the bookstore that the emphasis will be on gold, the only reason we have blue is Paul Johnson.

You guys are going to have to get used to navy. No doubt we will have navy alternate uniforms. Plus the athletes like navy. I swear people will complain about anything. Just be thankful we now have a brand fans and athletes will love and this is such an upgrade.
How do you know the athletes like blue? Has that been documented anywhere? The football players also like the honeycombs, so frankly, I'm not overwhelmed by what they like.

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
I was told by someone at the bookstore that the emphasis will be on gold, the only reason we have blue is Paul Johnson.
The bookstore told me they didn’t care what the AA did with Adidas. The bookstore was going to continue with UA, Nike, etc. I’m not sure they have the best info or understand how things work.