Official Offseason Uni Thread

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Lol, I changed the subject without ever declaring so :)

It's my birthday, UVA is the number one team in all the land, and I'm a little tipsy, forgive me.
Happy birthday!
Georgia Tech Cake.jpg

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’ve said it before. I just hope GT lets Adidas sell our stuff on the Adidas website like they do
Miami, Kansas, Louisville, Miss St etc....
And if they do I hope we get the selection those schools have. There’s a ton of stuff on that site to chose from, especially come football season.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Revealed is one thing; available for sale is another.
In the meanwhile, if someone is looking for GT apparel, page 26 of the most recent BUZZ magazine has an advertisement for the “official apparel provider of Georgia Tech Athletics.” All you have to do is go to the bookstore or go online. Of course, it’s Russell, and in a display of forward-fashion design, the photo shows the options of solid navy, solid gold, or solid gray t-shirts or a sweatshirt.:sleep:

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
Unless the color just doesn't come through well in the link, I hope that's not it. It looks like lemon yellow on my screen.
I'm seeing something darker than lemon, lighter than mustard, more yellow than the pantone thing, maybe a little metallic and it certainly isn't khaki! So, while not perfect, it is definitely an improvement in my book.