Official Offseason Uni Thread

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
JacketfromUga, I may have heard that piece of FB trivia along the way but forgotten it. Heck, I'm getting to the point where I can't recall what I had for breakfast in the morning.;)

Eggs, bacon, grits, black coffee.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Anything at this point uniform wise is an improvement from Russell. NC State stuff looks fine to me. I already know some of you guys will find a way to complain about ours though!

Milwaukee

Banned
Anything at this point uniform wise is an improvement from Russell. NC State stuff looks fine to me. I already know some of you guys will find a way to complain about ours though!

Guilty as charged. At the end of the day I just want our classic look back, a la Russell 04-07 just with an Adidas logo. I think though that I am going to be pleasantly surprised with the uniforms, as well as the gear for us fans. The initial gear they dropped a couple months ago was complete junk, I don't see them doing that once everything is complete. The Adidas polos and t-shirts they rolled out were all tacky as hell, but they just wanted to get something out for the spring game fans. This Adidas polo is ugly as all hell:

This is absolutely gorgeous:

This is absolutely clean, classic, and perfect for gym swag:

The good news is all of the good Nike gear will still be available in case Adidas puts out tacky fan gear. Columbia and Cutter & Buck make some decent Tech gear as well. And as far as hoodies and sweatshirts Barnes and Noble better NEVER get rid of the Champion gear, those are money.

Sorry for the derail. Now back to unis.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Guilty as charged. At the end of the day I just want our classic look back, a la Russell 04-07 just with an Adidas logo. I think though that I am going to be pleasantly surprised with the uniforms, as well as the gear for us fans. The initial gear they dropped a couple months ago was complete junk, I don't see them doing that once everything is complete. The Adidas polos and t-shirts they rolled out were all tacky as hell, but they just wanted to get something out for the spring game fans. This Adidas polo is ugly as all hell:

This is absolutely gorgeous:

This is absolutely clean, classic, and perfect for gym swag:

The good news is all of the good Nike gear will still be available in case Adidas puts out tacky fan gear. Columbia and Cutter & Buck make some decent Tech gear as well. And as far as hoodies and sweatshirts Barnes and Noble better NEVER get rid of the Champion gear, those are money.

Sorry for the derail. Now back to unis.
If they just did the 04 to 07 unis that would be perfect

Milwaukee

Banned
If we are going to have the new GT gold, why are you going to buy stuff that is the old junk colors? I was at the book store this morning, but I am going to wait until the Adidas gold colors are available before I update my GT attire.

Since when is GT Navy Blue considered a junk color? Adidas is putting an emphasis on the Tech Gold, which I can't wait for, but the Navy is still there. You're not going to wake up in July and see only Gold Tech gear everywhere, I hope you realize that.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
DB4B1D00-09EB-4950-98DE-373124BF49F1.jpeg

Men BBall adidas practice gear
With Hardeb Vol 2 shoes

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
I was going to complain about people on this thread who complain about uniforms without being able to do anything about them, then I realized that I would be complaining about people who are complaining, without being able to do anything about them. Curses! Foiled again...

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
View attachment 3625
Men BBall adidas practice gear
With Hardeb Vol 2 shoes

If these had the Russell R on them folks would blow up in outraged disgust imo. That shoulder patch is odd, the whole thing is pretty “busy”, the shoes are....drab gray....the jersey and shorts are mostly navy......

Well that part I’m dying in laughter at because @Supersizethatorder-mutt is gonna meltdown iver it. :LOL: So all in all a winner lol.