Official Offseason Uni Thread

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Figured I’d throw this in here too The color option is Tech Gold I’m guessing this is what Adidas has as our color option
E1C73E2F-79E4-4C66-9F98-F87E4256DDF1.jpeg

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Those are some nice kicks, but man I just am not about to pay $150-200 for a pair of shoes. You do you, but I’ll get a few new GT shirts instead and call it a day. I like the Tech Gold in pictures, anxious to see it in person. I do love the idea of pushing the name “Tech” and claiming it as ours...we have a MUCH stronger argument for that name than Virginia Poly does.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Damn. I didn’t even think about doing a design like that when I made mine. I like those.
Is the bookstore selling shoes once the merchandise drops?
Where did you make the shoes? I didn’t see tech gold anywhere but I was looking at ultra boost and not basketball shoes.

Milwaukee

Banned
Where did you make the shoes? I didn’t see tech gold anywhere but I was looking at ultra boost and not basketball shoes.

Same.

Gentlemen: Don't be that guy that wears basketball shoes as your casuals. Please, no.

And if you're wearing cargo shorts or skinny jeans with your basketball shoes I'm going to kick you in the shin as hard as I can.

Boosts or bust. Who tf wears hightop basketball shoes?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Same.

Gentlemen: Don't be that guy that wears basketball shoes as your casuals. Please, no.

And if you're wearing cargo shorts or skinny jeans with your basketball shoes I'm going to kick you in the shin as hard as I can.

Is it ok to where hybrid hikers as our casuals?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Damn. I didn’t even think about doing a design like that when I made mine. I like those.
Is the bookstore selling shoes once the merchandise drops?

When I bought the spring apparel I asked the B&N manager and she said yes but she couldn’t tell me the model shoe

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Same.

At 270 pounds any jeans I would wear would be skinny jeans , that's why I don't wear jeans any more .

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Same.

The Bounce cushioning is extremely comfortable as well (not as squishy and plush as boost). Reminds me of some Huaraches or some air max

Last edited: