Official Offseason Uni Thread

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Here's an interesting picture

Here's a nice picture of the 1976 Georgia Tech jerseys in this case worn by Lucius Sanford

https://atlanta.sbnation.com/georgi.../lucius-sanford-georgia-tech-football-history
Like the article says, when Lucius hit a running back there was no doubt who the culprit was. The long drawn out LUUUUUCIOUS followed by incredulous disbelief that a running back could get to his feet afterwards. All American and Tech Hall of Fame. were well deserved accolades for perhaps the finest Tech linebacker to wear the gold and white.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
No. We have never worn Gold shirts with Gold pants.

Pepper did, after a few years, come out with Gold shirts & white pants. But after going down to Auburn and upsetting AU, hr started wearing G/W/G at home again.

Edit: read your post as asking if Pepper had us wearing Gold shirts & Gold pants at same time.
You have to get through the first part of this YouTube video. There are just a few clips showing the uniform in question.

I remember some hype from the AJC showing Tech's new uniforms. I think TheSilasSonRising is right about the Auburn game. We never wore them again.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer

Can't think of a finer man to be ambassador for Georgia Tech football. Legendary career at old West Fulton High School ( my father graduated from there in 1944) and made an immediate impact on national television in a losing cause against mighty Notre Dame. Paul H. called his performance that night the best he had ever witnessed of a freshman.

GTLorenzo

Helluva Engineer
You should be able to make out the blue in these pics.

upload_2018-6-5_21-54-38.jpeg

upload_2018-6-5_21-53-44.jpeg

upload_2018-6-5_21-54-15.jpeg

upload_2018-6-5_21-55-0.jpeg

I'll take picture tonight when I get home and post it. May look black from afar, but definitely blue.