Official Offseason Uni Thread

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Could be worse, it could be navy blue jerseys with bubble wrap sleeves and chicken wire helmets. But we'd never to that...

gtech-12-bluewhite-joshdweiss-3-620x413.jpg

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
What’s crazy is I had a lot of people here in Michigan tell me they liked the honeycomb look. A few thought it was really good.

I’ve always been a fan of the honeycomb look myself...thought it was a cool branding idea that we could own. I liked it more on the helmet than the jerseys, and also thought it’d make an interesting, unique end zone design. I’d kind of like to see what the graphics designers at Adidas could come up with incorporating it.

pinglett

Ramblin' Wreck
I’ve always been a fan of the honeycomb look myself...thought it was a cool branding idea that we could own. I liked it more on the helmet than the jerseys, and also thought it’d make an interesting, unique end zone design. I’d kind of like to see what the graphics designers at Adidas could come up with incorporating it.

I agree with this as a concept, but the bubble wrap on the jerseys was just apparently not thought out (or tested). It sucked, and we kept it for so long that it may even return as a throwback !!!

Dirty Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan

No.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
The reason we kept wearing them is because the players love em. Any fans who don't want the players happy are objectively wrong.