OC Hire

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
But something to keep in mind is that you're stepping onto an uneven playing field when comparing G5 to P5. Because of that, their talent level cannot be expected to be equal.

Wait, I thought they were all in the Power 6 conferences?
Those AAC commercials are so sad.

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
With the recent report about Tee Martin "wanting the Miami OC job", do we really want to bring in someone who may not want to be here. He has shown that he can recruit the southeast very well but so have Brent Key, who if true could make a great pairing with Dave Patenaude.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
With the recent report about Tee Martin "wanting the Miami OC job", do we really want to bring in someone who may not want to be here. He has shown that he can recruit the southeast very well but so have Brent Key, who if true could make a great pairing with Dave Patenaude.
Again I ask what is it that makes people look at Patenaude and say I want that coach?

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow

Sounds like he will likely end up in Louisville, though we did offer according to reports. It would have been great to land him, but the recent article about him wanting to be at Miami would not have boded well with fans/players. I sthink the rumors about Key are true which I’m good with but not happy with Pat.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned

Could we even afford that guy?

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
Again I ask what is it that makes people look at Patenaude and say I want that coach?
Nothing scheme-wise... I'll let someone more well versed give you their 2 cents. But that's just me trusting that CGC knows what he's looking for.

slugboy

Staff member
Could we even afford that guy?

Tee Martin might only get one year in Miami; maybe two. I don’t see how he’s going to improve play calling from Richt, but maybe he’s good enough to let Richt “head coach” instead.

Louisville is confusing me—I’m not sure what Satterfield is trying to do there. The thing I liked about him was that it was an offense and a defense all packaged up. Now, he seems to be moving away from that.

Tee Martin might be better off here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Tee Martin might only get one year in Miami; maybe two. I don’t see how he’s going to improve play calling from Richt, but maybe he’s good enough to let Richt “head coach” instead.

Louisville is confusing me—I’m not sure what Satterfield is trying to do there. The thing I liked about him was that it was an offense and a defense all packaged up. Now, he seems to be moving away from that.

Tee Martin might be better off here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Kind of looks like he plans to retire in a couple of years.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
My sources at Tennessee said they didn't want him when Pruitt was hired. May have been mentioned for head coach but not a fan favorite there.