Notre Dame Predictions

thebull35

Jolly Good Fellow
If the offense is as good as we think they are (and I believe our offense is REALLY good), we are going to score at least 6 touchdowns. If the defense is as improved as we hope they are (and I think a lot of you guys are really selling our defense short) they score no more than 3 touchdowns. I refuse to believe that Notre Dame's 3rd string qb will lead an offense that would outscore an offense lead by one of the best qb in the nation.

42-21 / 38-17 ish

JacketintheBend

Georgia Tech Fan
If the offense is as good as we think they are (and I believe our offense is REALLY good), we are going to score at least 6 touchdowns. If the defense is as improved as we hope they are (and I think a lot of you guys are really selling our defense short) they score no more than 3 touchdowns. I refuse to believe that Notre Dame's 3rd string qb will lead an offense that would outscore an offense lead by one of the best qb in the nation.

42-21 / 38-17 ish
My point exactly !

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
42 28
Up with the white and Gold!!
Skov and JT hit the century mark in rushing yards to keep our consecutive games streak of 200+ yards. Defense with a pick 6.

99jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I about fell out of my chair listening to Pat Forde on the Tony Kornheiser Show this morning. He actually had nice things to say about us and says we "should" win this weekend. Also says he expects us to win our Division and possibly the ACC! Gave JT props as the best QB of the Paul Johnson era and said our schedule was the only thing he saw working against us. Considering his usual disdain for the ACC and GT in particular; I consider this as a sign that a win this weekend will definitely catapult us into the national spotlight unlike any time since 1990.

JacketintheBend

Georgia Tech Fan
We're not the team starting our 3d string QB and 3 first yr RBs against a top 15 team, so why so doubtful ? We should be ~2 TDs better than them.
Only if the Irish come out with their hair on fire should this stay competitive.

I cannot imagine NDs offense going score for score with us.
Domers here saying their D needs best game in THREE YEARS to win.

GT 42 ND 30

96Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Tech - 31
ND - 20

Notre Dame will be a mess schematically on defense but their athletes will be good enough to keep us from completely blowing the doors off.