Notre Dame Predictions

Pj4prez01

Jolly Good Fellow
21-17 GT on a 4th qtr drive by JT. I was re watching the Tulane game last night and our O line isn't very good outside of Braun and burden. They left a lot to be desired that was covered up by JT and the a backs athleticism. A lot of the bigger plays we had were due to missed assignments and bad lanes by Tulane.

I really fear we are going to struggle in getting a push up front Saturday, and Norte dame is good enough to make the tackle in open space, stopping us frequently for little gain. Hopefully I am wrong. I also think both teams will run a lot and that will limit possessions.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
http://247sports.com/Bolt/Week-3-Expert-College-Football-Picks-39493468

The model also projects Georgia Tech to go to South Bend and not only beat Notre Dame but cover the three-point spread this week.
On the other board's prediction contest, I picked Notre Dame to win. It is hard to fathom a top 10 team being an underdog at home. Actually, I have no idea how the injuries will affect the Irish or how Tech's offense will perform. The line has to do better blocking. They will be challenged this week. For us to win, I feel like our defense will have to hold them to three touchdowns. The offense must control the clock and no turnovers. This game will be hard fought and very close. Could go either way. Let's play ball.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Keys to the game....
1 Everybody get on the bus
2 Everybody get off the bus
3 Great pre game speech from DM...... (I would really love to hear this one)
4. dont give the ball away

Just do what we do and everything will be fine. I think this one will get UGLY 56-17 and we end up in the top 10 in he next poll.