Notre Dame 2/26

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
Tough game to watch. Q and Heath played like crap for a large portion of the game. Lotta stuff didn't go our way again and we don't have the shooters or scorers to make up for not playing close to perfect. Gotta win Tuesday to solidify the NIT then we can go from there

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
As of now we are in the 11 spot vs NC St with Duke on Wednesday in the 6 spot. Man the ACC is loaded. We need to win these last 2. I just don't see a W at Syracuse.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Someone did a good job scouting Big Game off a rebound. I think he got the ball taken away from him at least 3 times after coming down with a rebound. Each time the guy who stole it wasn't even trying to go up for the rebound, just waited from Lammers to come down with it and knocked it away. It was like they were told to wait and there would be a chance.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
Q is terrible. Its amazing he basically plays 40 min a game. Hes our "shooter" and what is he shooting maybe 30% his senior year. Give me a break. Like someone else said we basically play 3v5 every game. Amazing were in this situation.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Q is terrible. Its amazing he basically plays 40 min a game. Hes our "shooter" and what is he shooting maybe 30% his senior year. Give me a break. Like someone else said we basically play 3v5 every game. Amazing were in this situation.

He didn't play well tonight. Had some really costly TOs. That said, to dispute that he's had his best year, been highly productive, and contributed to some good wins this year is just incorrect.

A few more weeks and it won't matter either way.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
I was livid watching that play live. The black ref is standing right by it and misses that? I just don't get it.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
He didn't play well tonight. Had some really costly TOs. That said, to dispute that he's had his best year, been highly productive, and contributed to some good wins this year is just incorrect.

A few more weeks and it won't matter either way.
Yeah if this is his best year than that kinda proves my point. The thing is I would have him out there too theres no one to replace him with.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Yeah if this is his best year than that kinda proves my point. The thing is I would have him out there too theres no one to replace him with.

But you're missing my point that he he's made important contributions this year. Also, under no circumstances should any of us be ****ting on our players by calling them terrible players unless we can reveal that we've done more at the collegiate level than they have. Can they have terrible games that will frustrate us at times? Yeah. Are they terrible players when they've earned a full scholarship to play in the ACC? No.

Silk3

Ramblin' Wreck
But you're missing my point that he he's made important contributions this year. Also, under no circumstances should any of us be ****ting on our players by calling them terrible players unless we can reveal that we've done more at the collegiate level than they have. Can they have terrible games that will frustrate us at times? Yeah. Are they terrible players when they've earned a full scholarship to play in the ACC? No.
Hes gotten some rebounds and played a little defense but lets be real. Hes obviously not a terrible basketball player compared to most people but if were being honest we can easily upgrade from him. And since you brought it up I had a great collegiate career and the jumper is on point. Thats why im always talking about shooting bc i know what im talking about. But sorry I was mean to ya boy Stephens. Offensively hes out there to spread the floor and shoot but me and you both know hes broke. Theres rlly no other way to put it. Im glad he trys hard and hustles and im sure hes a great guy.