New Uniforms Revealed

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
The closer I've looked the more I've liked it, which is a good sign. One thought I had is maybe have the same pattern from the numbers (which I like) going on in the pants as well to bring it together (would stand out as well, imo). But, I'm definitely not a fashionista. Looking forward to seeing them play and to the benefit in recruiting. I like the idea of increased comfort and performance fit as well.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Only knock is this should’ve been a star-studded event for everyone in McCamish. You got star power with Joe as the model. Adidas newest technology, new locker room, and fundraising campaign booming. #biGTime should’ve been on full display

There are women now on Twitter that are trying to buy GT #96 jerseys bc of Joe. Huge mistake imo

Agree, missed opportunity. Even could have asked Calvin Johnson to make an appearance too. Oh well, I'm not going to complain. This is more like a celebration and they probably wanted a different crowd than guys like me who wears shorts and a t-shirt to the games. :)

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
So anyone wondering about getting Calvin to show up for something like this should probably remember that he had a Nike contract, which may still be in effect. We will see him around campus, but probably never in any Adidas marketing events.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Went to the bookstore today to pick up the jersey. HIGH quality, worth every penny.

Attachments

• IMG_4147.JPG
    IMG_4147.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4148.JPG
    IMG_4148.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 138