New Uniforms Revealed

So this is awesome. We got a lot of questions answered:

Will we invigorate the brand?

Will we have some stinger designs?

What will the uniforms bring that’s better than Russell?

But the most important questions remains:
“WHAT SHOES WILL BUZZ WEAR NOT THAT HIS CONVERSE ARE VERBOTEN?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adidas makes some similar to the Converse

Agree, missed opportunity. Even could have asked Calvin Johnson to make an appearance too. Oh well, I'm not going to complain. This is more like a celebration and they probably wanted a different crowd than guys like me who wears shorts and a t-shirt to the games. :)
For other than long time Tech fans, Roman Reigns probably has more clout now than Calvin, for better or worsr

91Wreck

Jolly Good Fellow
Gold numbers look to be a different color than the rest of the uniform. It looks a little strange. Maybe it is just the picture.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Last edited:

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I think many understood it would be almost impossible to match a Gold hat / Gold Numbers / Gold pants. So I wonder if this is part of the reasoning behind the "yellow jacket" variation on the number fonts?

Also as an aside, I think it was neat having some previous players invited. This led to a family discussion today - does anyone know who our oldest living letter winner is?

I think many understood it would be almost impossible to match a Gold hat / Gold Numbers / Gold pants. So I wonder if this is part of the reasoning behind the "yellow jacket" variation on the number fonts?

Also as an aside, I think it was neat having some previous players invited. This led to a family discussion today - does anyone know who our oldest living letter winner is?
Possibly Bill Fulcher, although there may still be a few (very few) older than him.