New Uniforms Revealed

Lexjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Is this what the bookstore is selling....
https://www.fanatics.com/Georgia_Te...7376677+z-9-2718302223?_s=GPA_CA&sku=10990603

thumb.aspx

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
How did someone get invited to this? To me it almost came across elitist, stuff like this affects a fan base imo. Why not make it a public thing somehow? Even if you let this big time donors and past players experience it first. To me it just seems like an awkward time and poor marketing off the reveal, like those who were invited mater and those who weren’t don’t.

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
How did someone get invited to this? To me it almost came across elitist, stuff like this affects a fan base imo. Why not make it a public thing somehow? Even if you let this big time donors and past players experience it first. To me it just seems like an awkward time and poor marketing off the reveal, like those who were invited mater and those who weren’t don’t.

I actually think it was based off of age. I know a lot of younger alumni, including myself, who got invited and it certainly wasn't due the amount that I've donated to ATF. Also, wouldn't take not getting the invite personal. I think just had to do with space more than anything. Can't invite everyone.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I actually think it was based off of age. I know a lot of younger alumni, including myself, who got invited and it certainly wasn't due the amount that I've donated to ATF. Also, wouldn't take not getting the invite personal. I think just had to do with space more than anything. Can't invite everyone.
I agree you can’t invite everyone, but if you are trying to build a brand like we’ve heard about for about a year now, you won’t do that by not figuring out a better location or an after location at Bobby Dodd or something like that and better marketing of it. Not saying this is the case but it looks as if those who were not invited really don’t matter. My biggest issue is all the talk about building a brand (which you need fans for) and talk about getting a bigger and more “into it” fan base but then do a poor job of including the fans who are invested some way or another in the program. Just doesn’t Make sense to me.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer

Part of the criteria was renewing season tickets this year, being between 25 and 45 years old, living in the Atlanta area, and most folks I saw last night were couples so that may have been a roll. They seemed to be trying to create future donors, not necessarily ask again at the proven well.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Part of the criteria was renewing season tickets this year, being between 25 and 45 years old, living in the Atlanta area, and most folks I saw last night were couples so that may have been a roll. They seemed to be trying to create future donors, not necessarily ask again at the proven well.
Well I’m all that but the season ticket thing.