New Uniforms Revealed

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
Never going to be a fan of white pants with white tops, but with that said, I am so happy we are not in Russell, and again, I just hope the ones that matter, recruits, like them.....

The gold letter, gold britches are awesome. Not a fan of the white unis at all. Doesn't look like GT IMHO. Would rather at least see white/gold accents than just white and navy. I'm being picky here... overall Adidas did an awesome job, and I can't wait to see what they come out with in the next few seasons!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I want a pair as well.

I don't think they come in extra-small hand sizes that you'd need. Heigh-ohhhh

I'm just messing with you, please don't get me banned.

Seriously though, I appreciate ya'll putting this info in one spot. It's been beyond difficult to consistently get quality GT gear over the years so this is a refreshing development. Perhaps the mods can pin a post with all the sites and discount codes you guys have posted?

Paging @jwsavhGT . If you're annoyed by this request, let's blame it on Milwaukee.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't think they come in extra-small hand sizes that you'd need. Heigh-ohhhh

I'm just messing with you, please don't get me banned.

Seriously though, I appreciate ya'll putting this info in one spot. It's been beyond difficult to consistently get quality GT gear over the years so this is a refreshing development. Perhaps the mods can pin a post with all the sites and discount codes you guys have posted?

Paging @jwsavhGT . If you're annoyed by this request, let's blame it on Milwaukee.
I'm considering asking @John to create a new forum titled "GT Fashionistas". That way all of you fashion-conscious guys will have a special place to go for all your clothing/shoe needs.:geek:

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I'm considering asking @John to create a new forum titled "GT Fashionistas". That way all of you fashion-conscious guys will have a special place to go for all your clothing/shoe needs.:geek:

Can we call it 'Tight Jeans Junction'?

And you better know all the 'get off my lawn' guys are verbally poo-poo'ng the fashion talk. Meanwhile, they all thinking, "Man that's a sweeet half-zip but that polo ... hated it. 2-snaps in a circle."

{10 cool points if you get the reference, btw.}

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Can we call it 'Tight Jeans Junction'?

And you better know all the 'get off my lawn' guys are verbally poo-poo'ng the fashion talk. Meanwhile, they all thinking, "Man that's a sweeet half-zip but that polo ... hated it. 2-snaps in a circle."

{10 cool points if you get the reference, btw.}

upload_2018-8-6_15-6-37.jpeg