New Uniforms Revealed

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We do not have a blue jersey this year per Ramblinwreck.com. CPJ was wearing gold shorts at practice yesterday. There was a run on Adidas wear at the book store, all that was left was blue. Gold and white are in this year, and hopefully for a long time.
Link to the article please?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
We do not have a blue jersey this year per Ramblinwreck.com. CPJ was wearing gold shorts at practice yesterday. There was a run on Adidas wear at the book store, all that was left was blue. Gold and white are in this year, and hopefully for a long time.
I was at the bookstore today. Plenty of gold there

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
What school does that jersey on the right belong too?
really getting bent out of shape over a practice jersey?

tumblr_n270lueik71rtpm86o6_250.gif

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I hope we have an all white uni with the gold numbers with the white helmet. The blue numbers look good too

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
GWG great unis, and with our classic colors. And no bee hive crap!
White pants/helmets for away games/home white outs are fine, but would be perfect if not for stinger stripes in my opinion. I also like dark blue jerseys for special games.
I think as time goes on, Adidas will improve the match of golds.
Good job Adidas & GT!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
GWG great unis, and with our classic colors. And no bee hive crap!
White pants/helmets for away games/home white outs are fine, but would be perfect if not for stinger stripes in my opinion. I also like dark blue jerseys for special games.
I think as time goes on, Adidas will improve the match of golds.
Good job Adidas & GT!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
No to the blue unis. Lets try and have our own identity. A gold jersey would be the best

grb916

Georgia Tech Fan
I actually think it was based off of age. I know a lot of younger alumni, including myself, who got invited and it certainly wasn't due the amount that I've donated to ATF. Also, wouldn't take not getting the invite personal. I think just had to do with space more than anything. Can't invite everyone.
After speaking with other attendees (and later Todd Stansbury himself), this was basically the consensus. Todd more or less hinted that it was geared towards a bit younger crowd... The criteria we deduced were young alums, season ticket holders, and donated (more than the minimum) to the A-T fund.

Darren Eales of Atlanta United appears to be there too
That was him! Buddy of mine recognized him and ended up talking with him for quite awhile. He and Todd Stansbury got to know one another from when Atlanta United played at BDS, so that coupled with adidas' MLS sponsorship got him an invite I'm sure.