New Uniforms Revealed

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm not a season ticket holder, I'm over 45, I'm not in ATL, but am a donor. I'm ok with no invite & am really good with the fact we reached out to former players. I saw a lot of posts on FB from guys that played at GT during the last 5-6 years. Get the newer alumni involved, keep them involved and I believe we see the necessary uptick in GTAA donations that are going to be needed to continue moving forward with the fundraising initiatives.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I'm not a season ticket holder, I'm over 45, I'm not in ATL, but am a donor. I'm ok with no invite & am really good with the fact we reached out to former players. I saw a lot of posts on FB from guys that played at GT during the last 5-6 years. Get the newer alumni involved, keep them involved and I believe we see the necessary uptick in GTAA donations that are going to be needed to continue moving forward with the fundraising initiatives.
I agree with this 100 percent. My concern is those you could have reached to become a new fan or make those who maybe don’t give or the casual fan more involved to give or even give more. I don’t mind what they did and I’m perfectly fine with it. I think it would have been smart to have an after party for the other fans like I’m talking about. It shows that you value them as well jmo.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
I agree with this 100 percent. My concern is those you could have reached to become a new fan or make those who maybe don’t give or the casual fan more involved to give or even give more. I don’t mind what they did and I’m perfectly fine with it. I think it would have been smart to have an after party for the other fans like I’m talking about. It shows that you value them as well jmo.

Love this idea. A target group gets an invite to the big reveal and smaller groups get invited to a Hudson’s or other to watch it streaming.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Love this idea. A target group gets an invite to the big reveal and smaller groups get invited to a Hudson’s or other to watch it streaming.
That or have an after party and do a 2nd reveal at a bigger location! It just didn’t seem to be thought out that well outside of what happened. Imo so much more could have been done for the “brand” and it could have involved all of the GT nation.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
If I were to call the bookstore directly would they mail me a size L jersey? Don’t teally want to wait til August 24th or later from the RamblinWreck store.

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Damn stuff is selling out so fast. The jersey is already sold out on fanatics and most of the new Adidas stuff is close to selling out
They were a little late to the party on the rollout so this should have been expected. Assuming things will come back in stock pretty quickly with the season approaching