New Strength & Conditioning Coach

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
There was a few that stood out but overall I'm not so sure. Those few (Gostis, Kirvonte, Keshaun) was probably more an individual effort than the program.

Overall I think we became much larger and physical. But that is an opinion unsupported by facts. Posters associated with the players said Sisk was doing a great job.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Sisk is (was) director of the player development department, across all sports. Trainers are in the sports medicine department, also across all sports. Equipment managers also have their own department.

So, if I’m right, this changes player development leadership for track, basketball, baseball, softball, and everything else.

Is staffing changing there, too?

https://ramblinwreck.com/staff-directory/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe Sisk stays on for other programs, but new S&C is football only focused?

gtkevin12

Jolly Good Fellow
Couple of years to build strength? More like 8 months
8 MONTHS!?!?!?

Let's start them on the Klimpsun nutrition regimen & they can be ready for spring practice. We are such amateurs at GT!

Yes, I'M KIDDING for those of you who can't recognize sarcasm or don't keep up with current events!!

bishopbee

Jolly Good Fellow
8 MONTHS!?!?!?

Let's start them on the Klimpsun nutrition regimen & they can be ready for spring practice. We are such amateurs at GT!

Yes, I'M KIDDING for those of you who can't recognize sarcasm or don't keep up with current events!!
We would need to hire former Russian olympic "nutritionist" to make this happen, and an in-dee-pendent lab to test the samples!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Thank god. The purge continues. Hopeful for more purge. Really hopeful. Hoping all day. Hoping every day. Its sad with folks no idea about this program that talk all righteous. All day. Hopeful.

Entire offense and defense staff got let go. S&C got let go. CPJ stepped down...

You trying to get rid of equipment managers and video people too?!

EDIT:

Wes Durham once said that you never really hear anything negative about a coach or his staff until AFTER he leaves. Then all the juicy stories start making their way to the surface.