Oct 31 Notre Dame
Nov 7 Open
Nov 14 Pitt
Nov 21 @Miami
Nov 28 Duke
Dec 5 NCST
Dec 12/19 ACCCG
Addition - Oct 3 is an open date
Correction - Dec 5 is @ NCST, not a home game.
Kudos - listing the ACCCG. See you there!

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
W Sept 12 @FSU
W Sept 19 UCF
W Sept 26 @Cuse
L Oct 9 (fri) Louisville
L Oct 17 Clemson
W Oct 24 @ BC
W Oct 31 Notre Dame
Nov 7 Open
W Nov 14 Pitt
W Nov 21 @Miami
W Nov 28 Duke
L Dec 5 NCST

8-3 at best I think. I am also predicting we win games people think we should lose like Miami and Notre Dame, but we will lose games we should win like NCST. This is an optimistic outlook but I think it could happen if we have improved from last year.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't worry about qualifying for bowl games, as I just don't see them having bowls games given that most bowls are a money losing proposition and require large movement of people across state lines. Reallly, what's the point of a bowl game if players are stuck in their hotel rooms every day because of social distancing?
It's been my understanding with bowls that they were very much "made for TV" events anyway and that ESPN (which I believe owns most of them) really didn't care if there were fans in the stands anyway.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Looks like the ACC finally decided to take out the traditional GT by-week-before-you-play-us from our triple option days on FSU this year.
This will be the first time since 2010 that Duke does not play at BDS coming off a bye. I guess Cutcliffe must have lost the compromising photos of Swofford caught at a DUI arrest with powder-blue panties in his lap.

Recleb

Georgia Tech Fan
How can we, or anybody, go to Syracuse? Doesn't NY require a 2 week quarantine on anybody coming into their state? And WTH have a Friday night game? The high schools will have enough problems of their own without a college game interfering with them. Plus, why do we even need a Friday night game?
I would be happy to represent if NY changes their rules and allows spectators. I’m in a state on their “safe” list, was in Syracuse on Monday for work. However, with the only indoor stadium in the conference, I doubt they revise the rules by 9/26.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
How can we, or anybody, go to Syracuse? Doesn't NY require a 2 week quarantine on anybody coming into their state? And WTH have a Friday night game? The high schools will have enough problems of their own without a college game interfering with them. Plus, why do we even need a Friday night game?

Friday games are because ESPN pays the ACC and wants Friday night games. Money, pure and simple.

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
Can someone explain to me why we have to go TO Miami for a second year in a row? Why couldn't they have just scheduled that in Atlanta?..