New Movies

Milwaukee

Banned
Show me a better cast, I’ll wait.

Where this cast really stands apart is the depth. I mean, the legends are the headliners but Jesus we have people like Ted Levine “Wait, was she a great big fat person #SilenceOfTheLambs), Danny Trejo (enough said), Hank Azaria, Kevin Gage, William Fichtner, Dennis Haysbert, Tom Sizemore, etc. all as character actors. That tells you how strong the main cast is.
Michael Mann film so please make sure you turn your surround sound on cause he’s the best at these type of flicks as far as sound goes. Oh and I almost forgot, Ton Fu*king Loc. Don’t @ me.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck

Where this cast really stands apart is the depth. I mean, the legends are the headliners but Jesus we have people like Ted Levine “Wait, was she a great big fat person #SilenceOfTheLambs), Danny Trejo (enough said), Hank Azaria, Kevin Gage, William Fichtner, Dennis Haysbert, Tom Sizemore, etc. all as character actors. That tells you how strong the main cast is.
Michael Mann film so please make sure you turn your surround sound on cause he’s the best at these type of flicks as far as sound goes. Oh and I almost forgot, Ton Fu*king Loc. Don’t @ me.

I am aging myself....but I will put this cast against anything you got....

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck

If you want to go the comedy route.....

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck

I checked in on the "New Movies" thread and found a post about a movie from my college days. Thanks you, sir.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Watched The Admissions Scandal new movie on Netflix, very interesting indeed. I’d recommend.

Wife and I watched it last night as well. I second your recommendation. It is rare when we both like a movie (usually one or the other likes the flick) but we both enjoyed this one.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Finished watching Snyder Cut of Justice League.

It was fine. Better than Whedon's version. Extremely long, but the result is some better plot & character development.

If you're a comic book movie completist, maybe watch it in a couple of sittings. Otherwise, probably not worth 4 hours.

Milwaukee

Banned
Wife and I watched it last night as well. I second your recommendation. It is rare when we both like a movie (usually one or the other likes the flick) but we both enjoyed this one.
We should just all pray that our wives look like Lori Loughlin when they’re almost 60, she ages as well as Jane Seymour. I wish they would’ve showed the Loughlin family dynamic with actors.
I thought Matt Modine played the odd, motivated, sleezeball really well.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I'm not gonna lie, I'm stoked for Mortal Kombat on Friday.

Really disappointed. The first 7 minutes that introduced Subzero and Scorpion, which HBO released as a 7 minute teaser, was phenomenal. Everything after that was pretty bad. When you have fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, with multiple story lines, it's REALLY hard to pull off as a cohesive story.

wrmathis

Ramblin' Wreck
Really disappointed. The first 7 minutes that introduced Subzero and Scorpion, which HBO released as a 7 minute teaser, was phenomenal. Everything after that was pretty bad. When you have fighting games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter, with multiple story lines, it's REALLY hard to pull off as a cohesive story.
still better than the first 2