New Movies

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Watched Gemini Man tonight. Like, it wasn't that good, but it had entertaining moments.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'm a sucker for teen angsty rom coms. Blame The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Sixteen Candles, and Pretty In Pink for that.

Anyway, checked out Banana Split on Netflix. It was a fun, quick romp, if you like that genre.

Milwaukee

Banned

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I'm a sucker for teen angsty rom coms. Blame The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Sixteen Candles, and Pretty In Pink for that.

Anyway, checked out Banana Split on Netflix. It was a fun, quick romp, if you like that genre.
You started out so strong...you had to pick 3 Molly Ringwald movies? At least the first two movies were awesome. the second two...well...

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
You started out so strong...you had to pick 3 Molly Ringwald movies? At least the first two movies were awesome. the second two...well...

I do like all of those movies, but it was meant to be illustrative of the genre. Also, Sixteen Candles? That movie was rife with problematic **** that should get you past it being a Molly Ringwald movie.

I'll throw in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, if that helps get us back on track.

Milwaukee

Banned
Hated Seinfeld.

What???

I do like all of those movies, but it was meant to be illustrative of the genre. Also, Sixteen Candles? That movie was rife with problematic **** that should get you past it being a Molly Ringwald movie.

I'll throw in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, if that helps get us back on track.

Pretty much anything John Hughes and sign me up.
Great Outdoors
Breakfast Club
Home Alone
Weird Science
Christmas Vacation
Wally World Vacation (greatest film ever made)
Uncle Buck
Ferris Bueller
Planes Trains & Automobiles

Hughes was absolutely fantastic.

armeck

Jolly Good Fellow
Not a Larry David fan. Never have been. Hated Seinfeld.
A356jiI.gif