New Movies

herb

Helluva Engineer
Saw Three Days of the Condor this am. Good flick.

If you liked it, I am sure you have seen it but Captain America: Winter Soldier is loosely based or the premise is based on it. The Russos even joked that it could be called Three Days of Captain America.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
I watched the Marbury Doc this weekend. I wish it would have said more about GT but I understand why it didn't. His one season at GT was incredible and incredibly underrated.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Saw Three Days of the Condor this am. Good flick.
I rewatched that the other day for the first time in years. Very entertaining.

I guess with no sports, this has been the only time I’ve really ventured to this side of the forum. I think I’ve mentioned before that I taught film and had to learn to teach kids black and white movies are cool in a response about CPJ learning how to sell the option to young folks. I am a bit obsessed with movies so I’ve been averaging almost two a day during the quarantine. Here’s the list of everything I’ve watched the last week:

Near Dark
Solaris
Persona
Sunset Blvd
What’s Up Doc?
Three Days of The Condor
Adaptation
Lilies of The Field
The Harder They Fall
Ivan’s Childhood
Affair in Trinidad
Dead Reckoning
Mirror
Stalker

slugboy

Staff member
I rewatched that the other day for the first time in years. Very entertaining.

I guess with no sports, this has been the only time I’ve really ventured to this side of the forum. I think I’ve mentioned before that I taught film and had to learn to teach kids black and white movies are cool in a response about CPJ learning how to sell the option to young folks. I am a bit obsessed with movies so I’ve been averaging almost two a day during the quarantine. Here’s the list of everything I’ve watched the last week:

Near Dark
Solaris
Persona
Sunset Blvd
What’s Up Doc?
Three Days of The Condor
Adaptation
Lilies of The Field
The Harder They Fall
Ivan’s Childhood
Affair in Trinidad
Dead Reckoning
Mirror
Stalker

The original Solaris or the Clooney remake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milwaukee

Banned
Watching this one this evening.
3C5686D4-CCC3-4457-AFC6-3FB7F9760983.gif