New Hires........so far.

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
Unless Chip Long has a QB coach in mind who would take the job, I expect our last hire for the coaching staff will be a dedicated Special Teams coordinator. Wasn’t Burton coaching the “defensive” special teams? I’d be in favor of having a coach completely dedicated to that. Our special teams weren’t great the past few seasons, and it’s probably best to have Wiesehan focus entirely on the tight ends. Unless we can somehow convince someone like Corey Dennis or Goose to come coach our QBs.
Long is a TE guy - Wiesehan should either be full time special teams for both sides of the ball, or gotten rid of and replaced with an actual QB coach (preferred option).

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Sims and freshmen needs a qb coach.

But this will Probably be in LONGS scope .

Since Long has strong TE knowlege maybe weisman can spend less time at TE and more on ST.

Then get some more help on ol- we have new guys likely to be starters so key could use extra help. Dl has knight at dt and colemen at de. Perhaps ol help with center for Key.

As bad as we looked at times , we could use lots more help. Perhaps we could upgrade via contract "" defensive and offensive quality control analysts" .

stech81

Helluva Engineer
One of my cycling partners is an Ohio State grad and member of a Buckeye forum. He said the rumor up there is that Dennis is headed elsewhere. He did not say GT.
The guy next door to me knows a guy but he didn't know anyone who went to Ohio State, but that guy wife does know someone who knows someone that did go to Ohio State. But that person doesn't like football so they did know anything.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I admitted my hunch wasn't based on dependably stable ground.
Hunches based on unfounded rumors is what I’ve been subscribed to GT Swarm for since the days of Eric!

Here's how it works. You are now getting a rarefied peek behind the curtain at the workings here at Oz....truths, rumours from reliable sources, unfounded rumours from disreputable sources, lies and misinformation, prophecies and soothsaying, demented mutterings of madmen and incoherent ramblings...all are equivalent currencies here! No one (well, almost no one if we are being literal) is refused service here at the Swarm although we do not accept AmEx, Diner's Club or cryptocurrencies. We apologize for any inconvenience ;)

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
Here's how it works. You are now getting a rarefied peek behind the curtain at the workings here at Oz....truths, rumours from reliable sources, unfounded rumours from disreputable sources, lies and misinformation, prophecies and soothsaying, demented mutterings of madmen and incoherent ramblings...all are equivalent currencies here! No one (well, almost no one if we are being literal) is refused service here at the Swarm although we do not accept AmEx, Diner's Club or cryptocurrencies. We apologize for any inconvenience ;)
Demented mutterings of madmen...thank you! glad to represented in an egalitarian manner!