New Gray Uniforms with Children's Healthcare

I have to admit that my objection was based on the color I saw in the initial video posted, and on my phone (computer in the shop), the uniforms looked Navy blue, and not even a good shade of Navy. If they are indeed gray, then I will reserve my opinion until I have seen them. I actually thought the gray uniforms pictured in a post several weeks ago looked pretty good. Ironically, although I saw gray then, others swore up an down they were blue.

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
Special helmet incoming as well per the RW article. I'm guessing we will see metallic gold on there somewhere. Maybe grey helmet with metallic gold GT and facemask

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BuzzThePlumber

Helluva Engineer
Special helmet incoming as well per the RW article. I'm guessing we will see metallic gold on there somewhere. Maybe grey helmet with metallic gold GT and facemask

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I’m hoping it’s metallic gold to match the gold on jersey and shoes

I guess few of you guys know that until freshmen became eligible, the "Baby Jackets" and the "Pups" played annually at Grant Field on Thanksgiving Day to benefit the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital, using the slogan "Strong legs run so that weak legs can walk." No gimmicks or special uniforms were needed. It was the white and gold against the red and black. Living in Augusta and going home for Thanksgiving, I never went, but from what I understand, the game was sold out each year.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Give me a break. He wanted us to wear grey so he tied it to a great cause, and you bought it hook line and sinker. The irony is great.

They're ugly af. Period. For the 2nd time, don't try to spin that with the cause itself. But keep tryin I guess.
Have you read the article?

Beerbrewingjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I guess few of you guys know that until freshmen became eligible, the "Baby Jackets" and the "Pups" played annually at Grant Field on Thanksgiving Day to benefit the Scottish Rite Children's Hospital, using the slogan "Strong legs run so that weak legs can walk." No gimmicks or special uniforms were needed. It was the white and gold against the red and black. Living in Augusta and going home for Thanksgiving, I never went, but from what I understand, the game was sold out each year.

Heisman instituted Gray unis. I’ll take it.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
To quote the ramblin wreck article:

"Onyx gray was chosen in part because of the color’s historical tie to legendary Georgia Tech football head coach John Heisman. Heisman was the first college football coach to enlist a practice squad to help the varsity team prepare for upcoming opponents, a unit which became known as the “Gray Devils.”"
I could see myself buying one of these jerseys, but I don't care for the #1 as being the only available number. They could go further and give us #19.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
https://give.choa.org/site/Ecommerce?store_id=3481

Dont forget to buy and wear one. I'm buying 3 for the kids I wrote about earlier and will give it to them so they can watch the game at home with their Super Capes on. I'll probably just wear a GT flag as a cape for the game.

And fyi, it's not just GT that is doing the capes, but ALL capes for Cape Day are gold. So maybe that will satisfy those pissing and moaning.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
No. Attendance started to drop off in the latter years. Probably because there were no true freshmen teams anymore. I remember watching John Dewberry playing against Tech.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Forget those kids, the real victims are grown men who don’t get to watch 18 year olds playing a game wearing gold or white jerseys.

Congratulations, sir. You win the internets today.

We should set up a fundraiser for them.

They'd be all, "Ugh, you wanna wire me $10,000? As if. I wanted it in $100 bills, thanks. Mmkay?"

wvrr.gif