New Gray Uniforms with Children's Healthcare

Southpawmac

Helluva Engineer

It looks like a blue gray to me. Some phots look blue, some gray. The gray behind the GT on the pants shows it has some blue in the main color.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Guys, the uni is gray, and only gray. There’s not even such thing as navyish-gray. Let the navy go and enjoy the fact that this uni is for a great cause.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I don't care what the cause is, those uniforms have no place on Grant Field.

C'mon man, don't be Skip Bayless-ish.

It's just a uniform. Compare that with what they're trying to do by wearing it. Sorry, the supposed desire to hold tightly to some tradition (which, as @Ibeeballin pointed out, seems like a sketchy endeavor at best), doesn't weigh up to the good behind this effort.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If they decide to sell this jersey, I'll put in a reserve order asap.

upload_2019-8-19_11-35-50.jpeg

https://www.fanatics.com/number-1-g...ersey-gray/p-36056301441235+z-9816-2966218083

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
To quote the ramblin wreck article:

"Onyx gray was chosen in part because of the color’s historical tie to legendary Georgia Tech football head coach John Heisman. Heisman was the first college football coach to enlist a practice squad to help the varsity team prepare for upcoming opponents, a unit which became known as the “Gray Devils.”"

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I saw a gt player come into hospital room where he met a sick kid.
He dressed the sick kid in A WHITE jersey and gave him a GOLD cape. Then he lead the kid out of the room and the kid was inspired. The kid looked up to the Gt player.

Totally awesome. I hope they show it on jumbotron.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
It's UV-faded blue...just like what would happen if you left a blue shirt in the sun all summer long.

It's for the kids...it's OK.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
I don't care what the cause is, those uniforms have no place on Grant Field.
Really dialing in on the important stuff aren’t ya? Get your head... hmmm a lot of way this can go....

in the game.

We are partnering with CHOA. AWESOME!!!!! I’m guessing that there will be a way for fans to donate in the stands. I dunno but I won’t be focusing on some trivial BS that day.