#NDvsGT 55 to Zero

JPaul

Georgia Tech Fan
I believe the coaching staff and team owe the student body and alumni community an apology for the inept display and lack of FB playing proficiency we witnessed today. We made the long trek to South Bend to demonstrate support for the team and sports program of our alma-mater along with about 300 plus like-minded fan- supporters and left the stadium completely embarrassed and thoroughly disgusted.

DavidStandingBear

Jolly Good Fellow
No, it wasn't years ago. We are trying to win with a combination of young players and transfers because of

the recruiting failures of the last staff. That's now.

Is our defensive talent better than letting opposing QB's set personal bests week after week? Yes, but that can be fixed with staff changes--if the fans and the AA will get off the money do so.
I assume those recruits fit his system

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Jolly Good Fellow
No, it wasn't years ago. We are trying to win with a combination of young players and transfers because of the recruiting failures of the last staff. That's now.

Is our defensive talent better than letting opposing QB's set personal bests week after week? Yes, but that can be fixed with staff changes--if the fans and the AA will get off the money do so.
Your nose deserves to be rubbed into Geoff Collins’ mess like a dog.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
I'm not the bitter butthurt group of posters that can't get over Paul Johnson and the damn triple option. I'm just keeping it real. Move on that offense isn't coming back here
Agreed. It’s not coming back. Johnson had his chance to innovate his system and he refused so the Johnson train ends with him. His underlings are adapting the system and having success. At some point in the future some young coach will bring it back to a big time program and be successful and then you’ll see copycats. Just like we’ve seen the last decade with the spread.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
I'm not the bitter butthurt group of posters that can't get over Paul Johnson and the damn triple option. I'm just keeping it real. Move on that offense isn't coming back here
Who's talking about Paul Johnson? You're the only one who keeps bringing him up.

Give me a winner, I don't care what they run. Would love to have the option back, but it doesn't have to be that.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Agreed. It’s not coming back. Johnson had his chance to innovate his system and he refused so the Johnson train ends with him. His underlings are adapting the system and having success. At some point in the future some young coach will bring it back to a big time program and be successful and then you’ll see copycats. Just like we’ve seen the last decade with the spread.
What will make you happy? You were unhappy with the last staff, now you're unhappy with the current staff, you'll probably be upset with the next staff too.

jacket38

Jolly Good Fellow
072F7B91-6D5E-4F22-899A-1B53AB49B172.jpeg

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I believe the coaching staff and team owe the student body and alumni community an apology for the inept display and lack of FB playing proficiency we witnessed today. We made the long trek to South Bend to demonstrate support for the team and sports program of our alma-mater along with about 300 plus like-minded fan- supporters and left the stadium completely embarrassed and thoroughly disgusted.

I watched his presser. First one I have watched in many, many years. I do find it ironic that he shrugs off any mention about what he should say to the fans and/or donors. I have heard this mentioned before but someone should be helping him here from a PR standpoint. He needs to be reaching out in this case and not being dismissive.